•『 𝖎 : 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 』•

╭━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━╮

Mind: What does he want-

A figure behind him caught my attention but it directly turned around and ran.

Younghoon: Right, I heard you were wandering around publicly more than...other years.

Heeseung: I simply want to get fresh air.

His eyes went to me.

Heeseung: We meet again.

Y/n: Hi...?

Heeseung: You were out for shopping, I see. Didn't you get caught?

Younghoon: She was with me so everything was fine. What brings you here, in front of the gate?

Heeseung: Nothing. I just wanted to check on her. I'm surprised she has survived more than two days. I thought she was gone since I didn't sense her presence outside after I first and last met her.

Younghoon: Well, she's doing pretty well so I doubt she's going to get stuck here.

Heeseung: Why did I even bother?

He muttered to himself and looked away.

Younghoon: I suppose, we should go in now. It was a pleasure meeting you today.

He simply nodded and we walked away from him.

Y/n: That was probably what Kevin and Changmin were talking about.

Younghoon: No doubt.

He sighed.

Younghoon: Have a good rest.

Y/n: Thanks for today, again.

Younghoon: No problem.

I made my way to the stairs when someone walked down from it.

Y/n: You came?

Haknyeon: Oh, yeah. I wanted to talk to Sangyeon but he wasn't here. You went out?

Y/n: It looks like it. Are you sure you want to leave without having any tea?

Haknyeon: I better not stay here for too long. I don't want the others to know that I'm around.

Y/n: Oh, okay then. Goodbye.

He smiled, nodded and left. I walked up and was about to open the door to my room when the door on the far side of the hallway opened and Sangyeon walked out. I was confused and stared at him as he walked closer.

Sangyeon: Got any problem?

Y/n: I thought...

My mind went blank.

Y/n: Never mind, have a nice day.

He glanced down at the bags and nodded before walking away. I walked in my room and settled the bags on the bed.