•『 𝖎 : 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗 』•

╭━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━╮

I gasped and quickly covered my mouth with my hand when I finally processed what was going on.

Hyunjun: You know these guys?

Haruto cursed under his breath while Jungwon looked away with an anxious expression written all over his face. Hyunjun stood in front of me as an attempt to guard me from the two boys. The girl quickly ran off from there.

Hyunjun: Who are you?

He asked while looking at Jungwon. He could probably sense that he was just a normal human like me.

Jungwon: A-A-A friend of Y/n?

Hyunjun turned to Haruto.

Hyunjun: Did you lead him in from the castle?

Haruto: There's no other way.

He shrugged and put his hands in his pockets, licking his lips.

Hyunjun: Then...I guess you're close to the royal family?

Haruto: So-so.

Hyunjun was lost in his thoughts.

Y/n: Why didn't you tell me...you are, this?

I gently pushed Hyunjun away and locked eyes with Haruto.

Haruto: I was going to when you come back, so that you won't feel alone about being inhuman among the others.

Y/n: What?

Haruto: What?

Jungwon: What do you mean 'what'?

Y/n: I-I- I'm still a human. I didn't get bitten or talked about it to a Greater vampire. Wait, you two thought I became a vampire?

Haruto: Of course, it's hard to find welcoming people in here.

He spoke, glancing at Hyunjun who was still thinking deeply.

Y/n: Okay now tell me, what is Jungwon doing here? I understand that Haruto is here, but why you?

I gestured at him, making him flustered.

Jungwon: I...didn't believe about you getting stuck in here when Haruto told me.

Y/n: Huh- do the others know about this?

Jungwon: No...did you tell them too?

Haruto: If I had they'd be with us right now.

Y/n: So...when did you know- believe that I was stuck here for real?

Jungwon: When you uh...were with that Younghoon guy? You know, Prince Heeseung led me there.

Y/n: Ah- then you must be the person who quickly dashed off.

Haruto: Crying.

He chuckled.

Jungwon: It was your fault. You said she turned into a vampire and couldn't be in love with humans but vampires then.