•『 𝖎 : 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 』•

╭━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━╮

Jungwon cackled like a little boy as he continued to run after me.

Jungwon: Will you stop?

Y/n: Sorry, I've never had the chance to leave the mansion without one of the residents like this.

I spoke, out of breath, as I slowly started to walk normally. Jungwon walked beside me, his head tilting to the side as he took a good look at me.

Y/n: What's up?

Jungwon: It's even scarier that we're both humans and are alone outside, without any type of vampires.

Y/n: Now that you mention it, we should keep a low profile.

Jungwon: I know where we'll be safe.

He said as he held my wrist and started to drag me to who knew where.

Y/n: The castle? No way, can I go in?

Jungwon: Prince Heeseung knows you, plus I'm here, of course.

He nonchalantly continued to drag me inside the gate. It was my first time seeing how the castle's compound looked like. It was breathtaking, extremely beautiful, I must say.

Y/n: I thought the royals would leave carcasses behind the gate, I guess I was wrong.

Jungwon: Please, the royals are the most kindhearted vampires in this area.

Y/n: I highly doubt that.

Jungwon: Why so?

He glanced at me.

Y/n: Nothing. Are we getting inside the castle or...we're chatting outside here?

Jungwon: I'm too timid to set foot inside the castle, I think the Prince isn't awake yet.

Y/n: Sleepyhead.

I muttered.

Jungwon: Be careful with your words. Guards are everywhere.

Y/n: Meh. The Prince doesn't look like he likes flowers, or anything green.

Jungwon: Yeah, it's mostly the Queen's order.

Y/n: Oh? Oh...

Jungwon: I bet you've heard of the little story.

Y/n: Of course.

I continued to look around the vast compound, astonished with how clean and pure it looked. I clearly knew Hyunjun struggled to fight the guards in order to get inside outside there.

Y/n: How do they manage to keep it so tidy?

I muttered to myself. Jungwon cleared his throat. When I looked over to him, he was already fifteen metres away from me, standing beside a swing decorated with different kinds of flowers. I excitedly sprinted to him with a smile plastered on my face.