•『 𝖎 : 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 』•

╭━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━╮

He sighed, took everything I was holding and set it down on the slab.

Chanhee: I don't worry over someone when they start crying. But since you remind me of my old self, let me listen to you, so that I can understand you.

He reached out to hold my hands but he quickly pulled it back and folded his arms instead. I sniffled.

Y/n: First off, I wanna apologize for being like this, I just can't stand it when someone criticizes me, especially when that someone doesn't even know me that well.

I sensed a bit of guilty-ness in his eyes as he watched me speak.

Y/n: And...no one has actually been patient enough to listen to me besides my friends so I want to thank you, as well.

I took a deep breath.

Y/n: Ever since I was born, everyone knew I was unique, in a bad way. I tend to do things in my own way and some people can't stand that. They complain about it and tell me to do it another way, their way. This might sound childish to you, but this is who I am, what I am, and I'm not planning to change that, never. Being yourself is beautiful and precious. I don't go around and imitate what others do, I find a way to do it my way. I don't understand why people need to give me their opinions about it, I didn't even ask them. I cry or scream when I have had too much but directly regret it.

He chuckled. I looked at him.

Y/n: What?

Chanhee: You just weren't around or with the right people. I heard you were a blogger, how do you handle all the critics?

Y/n: I ignore them...if I don't fully read the review. When I do, I just...sleep.

Chanhee: Sleep?

Y/n: It's how I handle it so face it- sorry.

Chanhee: It's okay.

He smiled.

Chanhee: You should have told me all that before we started. I would have kept that in mind and been more careful with my words.

Y/n: I thought you'd get the hint when I say "criticized".

Chanhee: It's been pretty long since I last conversed with another human so it's hard to read their expressions.

Y/n: I suppose even the expressions are different here.

Chanhee: Yeah...sometimes it's really easy to read what's going on in their head, but sometimes you get really lost.

I nodded and looked down at my feet.

Chanhee: Let's continue, I'll be gentler now.

He suddenly pulled me into a hug, taking me by surprise. He broke it and carried what was on the slab.

Chanhee: A little encouragement from me to you. Do your best.

He smiled reassuringly and walked up the stairs. I smiled a little and followed.

★彡