•『 𝖎𝖎 : seven 』•

╭━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━╮

“Changmin is not acting normal, Sunwoo is in love with Sinae and Eric...is like that,” Chanhee muttered to himself when Juyeon walked up to him.

“Need help with anything?” Juyeon asked.

Chanhee glanced at the latter, “I'm the one who's supposed to ask you that. Nothing as of now. Do you need help with anything?”

“I just wanted company. With my room being right next to Eric's and whatever is going on with him, I didn't feel like staying there any longer,” Juyeon spoke gloomily.

“Are you scared?” Chanhee asked with a mocking smile.

Juyeon scoffed, “Scared of what?”

“Eric, of course. You're scared that he'd wake up and you'd end up being his first target, aren't you?” Chanhee snickered.

“Like I would, you know how feeble he is,” Juyeon rolled his eyes before continuing, “Can we switch rooms?”

Chanhee laughed out loud, “That's something Jaehyun would say but...sure, I guess. If you get me in trouble for it, you know who I have to blame.”

“Thank you,” Juyeon beamed.

៚ · •

“I was in charge with Juyeon just before Jacob and Haknyeon. Why are you putting me in charge again?” Jaehyun complained.

Sangyeon heaved out a sigh, “Jaehyun, you know you don't have anything else to do.”

Jaehyun whined, “Well, at least pair me with Juyeon again instead of this guy.”

Changmin furrowed his brows, “I am offended.”

“I can't trust you when you're with Juyeon. I chose Changmin to balance things out,” Sangyeon spoke wearily.

Jaehyun looked at Changmin from head to toe in distaste, “Balance? I don't think so.”

Changmin rolled his eyes and Sangyeon merely stared off into space. The visible exhaustion on his face made it clear that he was done with dealing with everything that had been going on.

“Just watch over him this one time and I'll leave you be,” Sangyeon briefly nodded and walked out from the room.

Jaehyun scoffed, looking away from Changmin, “Great, I'm stuck in a room with two menaces.”

“You're lucky one isn't awake,” Changmin softly chuckled before taking a seat on one of the chairs with a book in hand.

Jaehyun cautiously walked over to the other chair while keeping his eyes on the latter who was already immersed in a book.

Changmin released a light breath, still focusing on the book, “I'm not planning to do anything to you, stop acting like that.”

Jaehyun sat down with a sneer, “I was only looking at the cover of the book you're reading. You better don't have anything up your sleeve though.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Changmin nodded and flipped a page nonchalantly when the door slowly opened and Jacob poked his head inside in search of someone.

“What is it, Jacob?” Jaehyun asked.

“Oh, I wanted to talk to you and Juyeon. Am I disturbing?” Jacob browsed around with a bashful look.