•『 𝖎 : 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 』•

╭━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━╮

I pulled off the cloth from the edge. It was a painting of all twelve of them.

Y/n: You did this in a day?

I looked at him with my jaws dropped.

Kevin: I suddenly had the urge to work on it ever since I told you about my little secret. It took me less than four hours.

Y/n: That's amazing.

I looked back at the painting and carefully looked at the details in awe.

Y/n: This is so beautiful, you should definitely show these to the others.

Kevin: I was planning to.

He spoke from a distance. I turned to him.

Y/n: You've decided?

He brought up a small smile and nodded.

Kevin: I'm with the right people now.

He picked up a particular canvas and walked towards me, handing it to me. I looked down to see that he had a separate portrait of me. My heart skipped a beat as my cheeks grew bright red. I could sense him blush as well.

Kevin: I wanted to repay the one who talked some sense into me.

I looked up at him and smiled, my cheeks still flushed.

Y/n: You didn't have to.

Kevin: I'm sure you haven't gotten anything like this from someone yet. I wanted to be the first.

I chuckled.

Y/n: Congratulations, you're the first.

I lightly punched his arm with a dumb smile on my face. He simply chuckled as he held onto the spot I had hit.

★彡

Eric yawned.

Eric: I wanna go to bed, why did you call us down here?

They were all seated in the dinning room, including Haknyeon.

Haknyeon: You still sleep in the morning?

Jaehyun: You started sleeping at night?

Haknyeon: Uh...I always did?

Jaehyun: I thought you were just locked up in your room, reading books.

Kevin: Okay, silence everyone.

He started, clasping his hands together awkwardly.

Sangyeon: Do you have anything important to say to us?

Kevin: It's not...it might not be important to some of you all, but for me, including Y/n, this is important.

Some heads turned towards me. I smiled sheepishly while folding my arms.