•『 𝖎𝖎 : 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 』•

╭━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━╮

“There's just no way Sangyeon will let him allow to use Sinae's blood,” Juyeon laughed.

“Yeah, he looked like he was the one who was going to drink it,” Jaehyun snickered.

“Excuse me?” Changmin's voice rang out from their backs.

Jaehyun cursed under his breath before turning around with Juyeon. “Is your bloodlust so unbearable that you have to pick a fight now?” Jaehyun questioned.

Changmin chuckled, “I'm not picking a fight. I'm just waiting.”

Juyeon stared at him in confusion, “Waiting for what?”

“Waiting for you all to lose control over Sinae's scent, what else?” Changmin smiled innocently.

Juyeon looked terrified while Jaehyun merely laughed, “You thought I'd lose my senses just because of a human's scent? Pfft...think harder.”

“Have you forgotten?” Changmin asked, tilting his head a bit, “Another hundred years have passed. It will be the month of bedlam in a few days.”

Jaehyun immediately dropped his smile. Juyeon blinked in confusion, “What happens in the month of bedlam?”

Changmin chuckled, “The name itself says it all. The month of bedlam is popularly known among the Greater vampires because of the beautiful purple moon that shines at night during the whole month.”

He smiled menacingly before continuing, “The purple moon indicates the wrath and bloodlust every vampire goes through during this period. Since it will be our first ever experience with this event, I'm assuming things will get really bloody during those thirty nights.”

He smirked before nonchalantly walking off in the opposite direction like nothing happened.

Juyeon turned to Jaehyun, “Does Sangyeon know about this?”

“I think so, he's a Greater vampire himself,” Jaehyun replied.

“It would be a bad idea to ask Sinae to come back if the bedlam is right around the corner, wouldn't it?” Juyeon questioned.

“Probably, although I have no idea what really happens. I'm just worried she'll  get hurt,” Jaehyun spoke.

“Worried? All of a sudden?” Juyeon laughed.

Jaehyun simply stared at him and released a breath, “I'll make sure none of us gets to drink her blood.”

Juyeon scoffed, “You'd be the first one to drink it but okay, I guess.”

“Ironic coming from someone who obsesses over women and their blood.”

“I stopped a month ago, please, give me a break—”

“Sinae?! Heeseung?! You're here?! Alive?!” Chanhee's voice echoed through the whole mansion.

“Uh oh...” Jaehyun exclaimed before he and Juyeon dashed to greet her.

Chanhee couldn't seem to let go of Sinae as he continued to hug her, “I missed you so much. How many days has it been? Oh my goodness, you cut your hair! Things have been so hectic without you!”