•『 𝖎 : 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊 』•

╭━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━╮

I tied my hair into a ponytail as I made my way down to the kitchen, early in the morning. I heard some shuffling from a distance.

Mind: Is Chanhee already here?

Y/n: Chan-gmin?!

I jumped involuntarily to see him there. He stared at me confusingly.

Changmin: Need something?

Y/n: I...am actually the one who's supposed to ask you that question.

He stood straight, looking inside the cupboard.

Changmin: Blanc is gone.

Y/n: Are you serious?

I walked to him and saw only bottles of Rouge in it.

Y/n: Jaehyun must've taken the last one yesterday.

I muttered.

Changmin: I'm sure Sangyeon and Hyunjun had just picked it up from the human world the day before yesterday.

Y/n: Want me to ask them for you?

Changmin: Uh...sure? If you don't mind.

Y/n: I'll be back in a minute.

I turned in my heels and walked upstairs. I walked to the room that was at the end of the hallway, which I supposed was Sangyeon's room. I knocked lightly. There was no answer. I knocked again, but this time putting a little force in it. Still no answer.

Mind: Weird?

I stood there and waited for a bit longer. I gave up and turned around. I made my way downstairs and met Chanhee there.

Chanhee: Just got up?

Y/n: No. I was wondering where Sangyeon was.

Chanhee: Oh...he's probably asleep, in his study as usual. I don't think it's a good idea to wake him up now.

Y/n: In his study? Then, is the room at the end of the hallway his room?

Chanhee: Yeah, why though?

Y/n: I ran into Changmin in the kitchen earlier. He was searching for Blanc but none of it was in the cabinet.

Chanhee: I'll inform about that to Hyunjun. The living room needs to be cleaned up. I'll join you when I'm done.

He quickly walked up the stairs.

★彡

Chanhee: Are you sure he didn't bite you?

Y/n: I'm positive. But...it kind of scared me.

Chanhee: He could've just explained it easily with only words. I'm sorry in behalf of him, I suppose he still isn't in good terms with you yet.

Y/n: But what he told me was actually helpful.

Chanhee: You're right, but you should also think the other way. He was eyeing you uninterested-ly ever since you reached. He might be planning something to get rid of you.