•『 𝖎𝖎 : 𝖔𝖓𝖊 』•

Moon Y/n is now Moon Sinae
so please don't complain about
the personality i have given her
it is my choice, not yours
thank you very much ;D

╭━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━╮

"How exactly did you turn into a human?" Sinae asked Heeseung in bewilderment as he sat down beside her.

"Uh...magic?" The former prince laughed elegantly.

Sunoo pursed his lips before speaking, "I think I remember someone saying that the royals made a contract with a witch. Was that it?"

Jake thought for a moment before nodding slowly, "Apparently, they can die two times and still live."

Sinae gawked at Jake before turning to Heeseung and whispering, "Do you instantly turn into a vampire again if you die here?"

"I guess...I never knew about it," he turned to Jake, who was grinning.

"Knowing everything about the castle and royals is a part of a butler's responsibility. Once a royal member dies, they'll be brought to the human world. Then they can make another contract with a greater vampire and go back as lesser vampires for the third and last life if they want to. Only the King knows about the contracts though," he spoke confidently.

Heeseung froze for a minute, "Do you mean that the King is still alive? Here?"

Sinae eyes widened, "He probably is- Don't you think he'll try and get revenge on you?"

"That's exactly what I'm thinking about right now," Heeseung uttered as he rested his elbows on the table.

Sunoo softly muttered, "The worst thing he could do will be making that contract to defeat the current King."

"Hyunjun?" Sinae turned to Sunoo.

"We have to go back," Heeseung stated.

Sinae was about to refuse when a bunch of voices rang out from the entrance of the cafe.

"There they are," Jaehee exclaimed.

"What the..." Haruto paused for five good seconds after seeing Heeseung. Jungwon squinted his eyes before gasping.

Junhyuk looked at the two of them before looking at Heeseung, “Do you know him or something?”

“What are you all doing here?” Sinae exclaimed as she abruptly stood up from her seat and rushed to her other friends.

“Jungwon said that you'd be hanging out with Jake and Sunoo here. We just wanted to join,” Wonyoung grinned.

Sinae nodded before looking here and there in a rush, “You know what? I think this place a bit too small for all of us to hang out. Let's go somewhere else.”

“But I'm hungry,” Mao whined as they all headed towards the exit.

Heeseung looked at Jake and Sunoo and merely motioned his head at Sinae before the three of them stood up to leave as well.

Sinae was just about to hand her credit card to the part timer when Heeseung stood next to her and whispered in her ear, “We'll discuss about going back later. Haruto will know where to find me.”