•『 𝖎 : 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 』•

╭━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━╮

Sunwoo: Can't answer me?

He spoke as he tightened his grip on my neck, causing me to hold onto his arm with both my hands. I was gonna speak but it came out really rubbish.

Sunwoo: Your existence in here is starting to annoy me a bit. You keep on sneaking here and there to find out someone else's secrets. Can't you just stay put and mind your own business?

I couldn't process anything he was saying because of the pressure on my neck.

Sunwoo: I also heard that you asked several of these guys about me. What's making you so eager to know how we died?

Y/n: I...

Sunwoo: What?

He growled.

Y/n: I want to help you overcome them.

His grip loosened as his eyes seemed to soften a little.

Sunwoo: You're just a normal human being. You shouldn't be determined to help someone, who is already dead, overcome the memories that had happened in the past.

Y/n: That's what I thought too, at first.

Sunwoo: You're not making any sense.

He continued to hold onto my neck, but not too tightly.

Y/n: I thought you all were just dead men who had turned into vampires because you wanted to be incompatible. But then I realized that, after having chats with most of the guys in here, you all turned into vampires because you honestly did not want to die and leave everything all at once like that. You all have unfinished businesses in the human world and you are determined to accomplish it. But then you can't go out to the human world because of what you had transformed into. You're scared to accomplish your task which is left unchecked till today. Why? Because you haven't overcome the things that had taken place in there, years ago.

I watched him as he started getting teary. He let go of my neck and looked up at the ceiling to stop himself from crying.

Sunwoo: What makes you so sure?

His voice cracked. I frowned and hesitantly pulled him into a warm embrace. He didn't seem to react.

Y/n: You don't have to hide your emotions. It won't mean that you're a delicate person. You don't always have to lie to yourself.

He started breaking down as soon as I finished my sentence. He wrapped his arms around me as he started to cry.

Sunwoo: It was too hard.

He stated.

Sunwoo: I thought I would've been able to go through that if I hadn't been too emotional. I never wanted to show my emotions anymore after that.

I quietly listened to him, quite surprised by myself because I had managed to be the first one to see Sunwoo in a state like that. I caressed his back and tried my best to comfort him.

Y/n: Are you feeling better?

He sniffled as I pulled back to look at him. He nodded, his eyes and nose still a bit red. I frowned and took out my hanky.