•『 𝖎 : 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊 』•

╭━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━╮

He softly smiled when he saw my shocked expression. I reached and grabbed his hand and put it down when I finally came back to reality.

Y/n: I never told you such-

Hyunjun: You clearly said that you thought telling him was a good idea so that it would clear my head.

He spoke in a hoarse voice and looked up at the ceiling. My lips formed a thin line as I blushed brighter.

Y/n: Were you awake the whole time?

He slowly nodded.

Hyunjun: I heal pretty quick, with the help of Eunwoo. You know him, right?

Y/n: Yeah, I just met him. Why didn't you let the others know that you were awake?

He closed his eyes and sighed.

Hyunjun: They would start throwing random questions at me if they knew. Plus, I was waiting for you.

He spoke without wearing any expression.

Y/n: Why for me?

Hyunjun: You're the only person who knows about my relationship with the Queen and Prince.

Y/n: Oh, yeah...about that...never mind.

He looked at me in confusion.

Hyunjun: What is it?

Y/n: You will get mad.

Hyunjun: Y/n, I'm weak right now. I don't think I have the energy to get mad.

I let out a sigh.

Y/n: Eric overheard us the other night-

Hyunjun: You can't be serious!

He quickly sat up, making me back away.

Y/n: You said you wouldn't get mad.

Hyunjun: I thought. Did he tell you?

Y/n: Yeah, right after I left...are you okay with it?

He winced and hid his face with his hands.

Hyunjun: That kid needs to have a proper sleeping schedule.

Y/n: Uh...that was night time so-

Hyunjun: Whatever. Do you think he has told anyone else?

Y/n: No. It looks like he has already forgotten about it. He didn't seemed to be that bothered or surprised about it.

He simply nodded and slowly laid back on the bed.

Hyunjun: My eyes are getting droopy.

Y/n: Ah, you should go back to sleep, you still must be tired. I'll be leaving.

He nodded once again and I made my way out from the room.