•『 𝖎𝖎 : 𝖙𝖜𝖔 』•

╭━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━╮

“What do we do?” Chanhee anxiously asked Sangyeon as they stepped out from the room.

Sangyeon looked at him before smiling, “I'm sure Hyunjun will be able to help us out. Don't worry too much.”

“Do you want me to reach up to him now?” Haknyeon joined the two.

“Yes, please,” Sangyeon nodded.

Chanhee looked at Haknyeon and then at Sangyeon, “What if we're bothering him while he's busy?”

“He said himself that he would always have time for us. We'll see if he keeps his words or not,” Sangyeon stated before heading inside his study.

★彡

“Have you called them yet?” Jake asked.

“I called Jaehyun, Juyeon, Kevin and Eric but none of them answered my calls,” Sinae pursed her lips.

“What are you two so gloomy about? You're not speaking much like other days,” Junhyuk looked at the two of them.

“We're broke,” Jake exhaled as he leaned back on his chair.

“Aren't we all?” Mao sighed.

Sinae was merely grinning when she got a text message from Jungwon, who was just sitting six feet away from her.

scary sheeeeep
online

can we talk privately?

oh sure, what's up?

no, i mean in person

oh okay

────────────────────────

She looked here and there before she suddenly rose from her seat, “I'm gonna go and take a dump.”

“Here? Now?” Wonyoung cringed.

“Yup, now I'm regretting not going before I left my apartment. Don't leave while I'm gone.”

Jungwon pressed his lips together as he briefly viewed what the rest were doing. He pretended to get a phone call and walked towards the same direction Sinae had went.

Sinae was standing right outside the restroom when Jungwon made his appearance.

“What is it?” She immediately asked in curiousity.

“Was that Heeseung back in the cafe?” Jungwon queried with wide eyes.

“Yup. Quite surprising, isn't it?”

“Quite? It's extremely surprising. So he must be normal since he's here,” he folded his arms.

“It's complicated,” she chuckled, “We might need to go back though.”

“Back in the Kingdom? Why?”

“Well, if Heeseung is alive, the former king could also be alive. We're scared that he'd try to go and gain back his title. We just want to make sure nothing bad happens in there.”