•『 𝖎 : 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 』•

heads up for people who can't
handle the mention of blood
or a tad bit of gore :) thanq

-𝕭

╭━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━╮

Sangyeon: Y/n, get Hyunjun up to his room and lock the door. Make sure no one can enter the room.

He ordered softly as he aimed his sword towards the bunch of royal soldiers. Everything seemed to pause when I processed what was going on.

Changmin: Do you all hear that too?

Jaehyun: It won't be something serious.

Juyeon: Don't just assume that it won't be something serious. It might be-

There was a loud crashing noise coming from the hallways and everyone directly stood up, pulling out their weapons all at once out of the blue. I couldn't just stay still and watch so I stood as well.

Mind: Where did those weapons come from?

Synchronised footsteps could be heard throughout the mansion. Soon enough, the intruders made their appearance. They were none other than Prince Heeseung's puppets.

I grabbed Hyunjun's wrist and swiftly dashed out from the dining room from the other exit. The second I left, they started moving about and fighting amongst each other. I hastily opened the door to Hyunjun's room and locked it as soon as we were inside. I let go of his wrist and walked to one of the windows to close it. I was on my way to close the other window when Hyunjun yelled. One of the soldiers had managed to sneak in and pinned him down on the floor.

Mind: This bastard, there's a bed, doesn't he know that he's already injured.

I rushed to Hyunjun but only to get pulled back by someone from the back.

Mind: Shit, I forgot to close the other window.

I turned to look back at the opened window. The Prince made his way inside the room, his lips forming an 'o' when he saw Hyunjun on the floor, helplessly laying there. His eyes turned at me.

Y/n: What do you want?

I spat, the sound of the others fighting the soldiers downstairs echoing throughout the mansion.

Heeseung: I thought I had told you before.

I thought for a moment.

Y/n: ...Hyunjun?

Hyunjun: Huh?

He barely looked up at us. Heeseung let out a chuckle.

Heeseung: So cute. It's you, actually.

I gulped as he gazed at me with dark yellow-ish eyes. He blinked once and they went back to their natural colours.

Heeseung: I'll take my leave now. Thanks a lot, Hyunjun.

He smirked and jumped off the window. The soldier, who was holding me captive, dragged me and jumped off the window with me.