•『 𝖎 : 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 』•

╭━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━╮

Y/n: Excuse me?

Hyunjun: You asked several questions about me earlier. Can I too?

Y/n: Sure, go ahead.

Hyunjun: Do you have a sibling?

Y/n: Nope. I wish I had one though.

Hyunjun: What about younger cousins?

Y/n: I don't really have many. They're all pretty much older than me. I really adore the younger ones though.

Hyunjun: Tell me more about your life back in the human world.

He sat back comfortably on the couch.

Mind: It might take me the whole night to tell him everything but let's just get with this.

Y/n: It's not that special. I lived a natural life, had parents and friends, went to school and college. I had everything, to be honest. But they keep on telling me that I was missing something.

Hyunjun: And what is that?

Y/n: A boyfriend.

I slightly smirked.

Y/n: Everyone had at least one when they were in highschool, I didn't, not even while going to the university. That's probably the reason why I was forced to go on a blind date a lot.

Hyunjun: By who?

Y/n: My parents, and some of my friends. I remember that one time when they secretly set up a blind date for me. It was a mess.

Hyunjun: Well, you've at least experienced going on a date.

Y/n: Yeah, he was super cute and really caring. I was the problem. I freaked out and declined whatever he offered.

I smiled regrettably.

Y/n: I'm going to be honest, I want to give another try with him.

Hyunjun: It's your choice.

I sighed out.

Y/n: But, two of my friends...

Hyunjun: Hm?

Y/n: They kind of told me that they liked me. Now I'm scared to go on a date with anyone and hurt their feelings.

Hyunjun: You shouldn't be scared of those.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Hyunjun: Do you like them back or not?

Y/n: I don't like them, but...I like them as friends.

Hyunjun: There's your answer, reject both your friends and go out with your first blind date guy.

I scoffed.

Y/n: I see that you're quick to judge. You'll never be able to put yourself in my shoes and understand how I feel like that.