Chapter 21, "I said stop"

Couple days later...

"Chase what are you doing?" I stumbled in his arms.

"Guys we've been on this same part for a while now. What is the matter with you two?" Mrs. Gomez asked.

"It's him, not me," I sighed in frustration. I honestly don't know what the hell his problem is but he's acting like we haven't touched before.

"I don't have a problem," Chase lied. I threw my hands to my forehead in frustration. Fucking liar.

"You two better fix it before the show in a couple weeks. You know what needs to be done so do it," Mrs. Gomez snapped.

I couldn't even be mad at her because I knew her frustration. We've been doing the same parts over and over all because of fucking Chase.

"We're dismissed," Mrs. Gomez said, leaving the theatre.

"Seriously Chase?" I asked sharply.

"I'm sorry okay, it's just weird," he said softly.

"Weird? How the hell is it weird?"

"Because Emily I have to touch you in places that I touched you when we had sex," he yelled.

"Oh god," I scoffed.

"I'm being dead ass."

"Chase I'm coming over later, I will not fuck up the show because of you," I said assuringly. I grabbed my backpack leaving the theatre.

How the hell is is weird to touch me when you did it before and it's not even rated r touching it's basically pg-13. Fucking boys.

I went back to my dorm room to take a shower and get rid of all the bullshit clinging to my body. I've been working my ass off at work with Chris and for this show that I didn't even want to be in.

But what do I get? Chase being a fucking stuck up and ignorant piece of litter.

"Ughhh," I groaned out loud.

"You okay in there?" Jake questioned.

"No I'm pissed but it's fine, I'm calm," I replied. I think I was talking more to myself than to Jake when I said that.

I finished up the rest of my shower, throwing my hair up into a bun. I put on puffy plaid skirt with a black shirt.

"You look like my little cheerleader," Jake smiled.

"That's no compliment to me," I scoffed.

"Should be, you look cute."

"Thanks," I smiled. "I have a question."

"What's up?"

"Why now?"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You never complimented me everyday, now you do. Why now?"

"Because... I was different back then," he sighed.

"No you just didn't think I was cute."

"That's not true. I always thought you were beautiful but I hung out with dicks back then and I wanted to keep up my image. We grew up together, we both changed and parted ways with different clicks, and for that I'm sorry."

"That's deep, and you don't need to apologize," I smiled. "We're here now and things are good."

"Are they?"

"To me.. do you think otherwise?

"Uh... nah.." he shook his head.

I could tell something was iffy but I knew better than to poke the bear. I've decided to not get in my head about things anymore because that distracts me and lord knows I don't need to be distracted right now.