Chapter 43, "I cheated on you"

One month later...

Things have somewhat simmered down over the last couple weeks. I've been avoiding Jace as much as possible. Jake and I are on good and not weird terms. Chase asked me to move in yesterday so yeah.. things are fairly good. Oh and Jake's about to move into his own place right down the street from Chase so I'm really proud of him. I obviously don't even stay in the dorm anymore so I've been contemplating about whether I should just move in with Chase or get my own place. I mean.... I just want to be on the safe side about the whole thing.

I have absolutely no problem living with Chase and Vinnie because I practically do now, like I said, I just want to be safe. But anywho, today I plan to go help Jake clear out some of his stuff with Miley and yeah..

I'm a big helper today.

On the other hand, Chase and I got into a argument last night because he came home wasted at about 2 am and he has yet to tell me where he's been. I know he was with Jace but what they were doing, yeah no one's telling me anything so duh I'm assuming the worst.

*** Phone Dings***

From: Anonymous

Anonymous: Hey E.

Me: How'd you get my number dude?

Anonymous: Your boyfriend.

Anonymous: How are you today?

Me: Speaking of my boyfriend! Where were you guys last night and what were you doing.

Anonymous: It's not business to tell. I'm sorry E.

Me: Stop calling me that and tell me! I smelt the fucking perfume on him so what happened.

Me: And don't lie!

Anonymous: I'm not telling you and you shouldn't ask Chase about it anymore either. He might get mad...

Me: I don't give a damn, someone's gonna tell me the truth.

Anonymous: E, just leave it alone.

Me: You know I'm not going to do that.

Anonymous: You should.

Me: Fuck off.

Anonymous: E seriously.

I shoved the phone in my pocket because now I know something bad happened and I'm going to find out one way or another when I get back.

I took a Uber over to the dorms and Miley was already there helping Jake pack his things up in boxes.

"Hey Emily, I'm packing up your things too," Miley smiled.

"I honestly forgot I had stuff here," I shrugged.

"What's up Em," Jake smiled, giving me a hug.

"Did I mention I'm proud of you?" I smiled.

"Only several times."

"Because I am. Baseball has really paid off for you and I'm glad you continue to do stuff you love."

"That was sweet," Miley laughed breaking the sweet moment.

"Thanks Em, for everything," Jake smiled.

"Don't know what's everything but of course," I nodded.

I tied my hair up and got to work. Jake had so much stuff but we managed to pack it all up into boxes and it was only a good 17 so I guess that's good.