Chapter 58

I woke up to barely any sunlight but then I remembered I'm in Jace's room. His arm is wrapped around my stomach while my back is touching his chest, don't ask me how we got in this position because I don't know.

I slept the best I have since I've gotten here and if I could just lay here in his arms with no care in the world, I would definitely choose that over anything.

"You up?" Jace groaned, squirming a bit. His voice is so raspy right now, usually it's soft and hard but the rasp is already doing something to me.

"How'd you sleep?" I turned around to face him, making sure I stayed laying on his forearm. When we were face to face I watched his lips curl into a grin that he horribly tried to hide. He pulled me closer so we were less than a inch apart. As soon as I felt his morning erection hit my leg, I almost jumped but I contained my nerves.

"It was a lot better with you in my arms," he smiled.

"Me too," I admitted.

"Mhm."

"That raspyness in your voice is driving me right now," I rolled my eyes to the back of my head. A smirk played on his face followed by his hand trailing down to my stomach.

"What are you-"

My question was cut off by his hand roaming down and rubbing over my underwear. I don't even know how he got his hands in my shorts so quick but I'm definitely throbbing.

"Did you miss my touch?" he whispered.

"Yes," I moaned softly as he continued to rub around me.

"You're all soaked E," his ego clearly upheld from the way he said that.

I wonder why. Not only is your voice a turn on but now your hand is rubbing me and making my body tingle in ways I can't even explain. It's been too long and I don't know how to contain myself around him.

"Jace..." I whispered softly only inches away from his lips. His shimmering eyes gazed into mine as he continued to gently touch me. I wanted him, wanted him bad.

"Too bad I can't make you feel good," he shrugged, pulling his hand out and up.

"What. The. Literal. Fuck," I huffed.

"Awe c'mon," he fake frowned, "Its not so fun being teased right?"

"What do you mean? I don't even tease you."

"Walking around in shorts, kissing me like you want to eat me, existing. Yeah it's all a tease," he sighed, shaking his head.

"Fuck you Jace."

"You want to?" he smirked.

"Not like you would let me anyway," I huffed.

"Don't be mad, I still care," he placed a kiss on my forehead before getting out of bed. He's so annoying I swear. Like why, why play with me right now? Now I'm fucking horny and it's all his fault.

"Where are you going?" I sighed.

"See how hard my dick is?" he laughed, "I don't think it's ever been this up, not when I'm alone."

"You're gross."

"Morning erections are nature. So is you being wet," he paused, "Or maybe that's just for me hm?"

"You have a dirty mouth," I shake my head.

"You knew this," he smiled, going off into the bathroom. I'm still in my feelings about him teasing me but whatever, it's fine.

"You want to go to the club with me tonight? I have business to handle but if you want to come then you can," he appeared with a toothbrush sticking out his mouth.