Chapter 50, "Boss"

Jace's POV

You're mine now," I grinned.

"What do you mean I'm yours?" she frowned.

"I own you Emily."

"Yeah that's not even possible so start speaking real facts dumb ass."

"Careful how you talk to your owner now," I chuckled.

"You are sick!" she spat.

"Maybe, but this is your life now so get used to it baby," I shrugged.

"How do you own me?"

"Simple," I laughed, "Your father, Johnny was it? Right. See I told him how I had you because I'm trying to get to a certain man. I threatened to go after his family, and well let's just say he was willingly cooperative."

"N-no," she stammered, shaking her head.

"Yes, he gave me everything I need to......you know... own you," I shrugged. "But when I get the prick I really want then I guess you're free to go."

"You'll never catch him!"

"Well I guess you'll never be free," I smiled.

She tossed the plate to the ground, getting up and storming off. I caught her arm just before she was about to head off.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Let me go!"

"All my walls are soundproof, oh and I don't have any neighbors so scream all you what baby. No one will hear you."

"Why are you doing this to me? You... we... Jace remember? Remember everything we did.. please," she begged.

I do remember and frankly I'm afraid I'll never forget. But that doesn't change who I am, or what I've done so...

"That meant nothing," I said coldly, "Now. You'll stay here and do all the hously things I need. That room you were in is yours. You'll do as I say and if you don't, there will be consequences."

I pushed away her arm and walked away... This is going to fuck me up, I just feel it.

~

Emily's POV

2 week later....

I've been Jace's slave for who knows how long now. I can't believe my father fucking sold me, like literally. But then, he'd do anything for his new family so why not sell the girl he abandoned years ago. Anyways, things aren't all so bad. I still haven't told Jace any information but he barely tries anymore. I basically cook, clean, and just lounge around the house while he's underground beating, killing, and etc. But he's nice sometimes..

The first couple times I tried to escape he basically just killed innocent people in front of me so I haven't tried since then. He also threatened to kill Chase or Jake if I tried anything else so I wouldn't dare risks their lives. Apparently Rio or Roger texted them from my phone and told them I'm out of the country for a while so I guess they won't be looking for me..

This is my life now so the sooner I accept it, the sooner everyone can get what they want. I just have so many questions but I know better than to ask them. Jace is a dangerous person, and although he hasn't hurt me yet, I know he will.

"Thinking about me?" Jace grinned, taking a seat at the table with me.

"Never," I scoffed in pure disgust. It's crazy to think about how we used to be but I guess that was all a fairytale. This man in front of me is way different than the Jace I met..