CHAPTER 1

Hey lovelies....so this is the official beginning of WLBL (again... The story won't change much .. but there will be something more to it..)
Don't forget to vote if you like the story. Leave your precious opinions in the comments. Follow if you guys want to. Suggestions are always welcome..... Love you all..
Now enjoy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thanks for reading🤩

****
She was standing alone in the graveyard...her beautiful face stained by tears...after all they were her only family...

Kale went up to her and took her in his arms... She hugged him back.... She needed his warmth...to soothe the frost inside her heart...

She closed her eyes...The memories about them was not how she wanted it to be...the bond between them was fractured numerous times... But it was still there... Broken,scarred,tainted yet it was present ...feeble yet enough to cause pain.

"When they were with me I was depressed...Now they are gone and I feel like I don't belong here anymore...I am such a bad luck ... They never wanted me ... They always hated me but still, they were the only people who I could say were mine...now....now..." She stuttered.

He was looking at her... her pale skin ,her sunken eyes , sleek brows ....her face void of happiness. She looked different... The little ball of sunshine was now filled with self loathing ,she lacked self esteem, she was extremely vulnerable.

He knew her perfectly. He knew what she meant ,He knew what she wanted , he was sure that he could give her what she wanted....

She was everything to him from the day she was born.

*Flashback*

May 1, 1996

Will could not stand still. He was extremely excited. He kept walking to and fro to ease the tension. When the Nurse came out with a newborn boy, Will could not contain his happiness. He was totally overwhelmed by joy. He took the kid from the nurse.

He moved the towel a bit to get a full glimpse of his son . "Hey Will Jr. , I am your dad . Welcome to this world . Thank you for being our happiness. I have to say that with the chestnut brown hair and emerald eyes you look like Rosette, your mom, I am slightly offended...but be glad ma boy you've got my nose...and you know... it looks beautiful....and yeah little one , don't let her know that I called you Will Jr. She hates that and yeah , she did choose a name for you ...KALE JONES... wonderful isn't it... Kale ..... you'll always be our little prince and we'll love you forever. " Will chuckled. He placed a light kiss on the baby's forehead and handed him back to the nurse.

Meanwhile on the other end of the corridor, Mathew was impatiently waiting for his wife to give birth. His face showed a trace of concern and fear... Tessa , his beloved wife was on the other side of the room , unconscious and fighting death. Both of them hated the little speck of life growing in Tessa's womb right from the moment they knew about it .

Tessa was an Indian who came to Canada for her studies. Extremely beautiful and talented Tessa met Mathew Wilson during her college days. They fell in love with each other, but their families were strictly against it. They cut all the ties from their families to marry each other. They wanted a life where they could just care for each other until their final breath. Until that little accident took place..

The unplanned pregnancy was a huge threat to Tessa. she had several life threatening complications during the delivery ,that was almost a month before due date. The doctors said that there were chances for one of them to die during the operation.

Mathew didn't even think for a split second before he answered that if it was risky let the child die and He only needed his wife alive. The doctors had told him that they would try their best to save them both.