CHAPTER 17

*****"

"What!!! How dare he do something like that??? See this is what happens when I leave you alone for a few minutes." Kale started screaming  as Elara and Nathan finished their story...

"I'm sorry ok... the last thing I want you to do is scream at me like  my mother does..." Elara said with tears in her eyes.

"Okay now calm down... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have left you alone. Don't worry I'll teach that steven a lesson that he won't ever forget..." Kale said consoling Elara.

"It's fine Kale. That boy... Steven is not as brave as he looks. He'll not approach her again . Moreover Dad will take care of him now. The last thing I want to hear is you getting into a fight. It affects your grade ,you know that right....It won't be easy to get into a research team with a bad character certificate." Nathan said .

"Yeah. You don't have to fight him anyways... He won't do anything if you are with me..." Elara said holding Kale's hand.

"Yeah, and I was not able to do anything when your mamma slapped you." Kale said looking down.

"What your mom slapped you???" Now it was Nathan's turn to freak out.

"Yeah, she didn't tell you ?" Kale said looking at Nathan and then at Elara ,who had a ' you-messed-it -up ' look on her face.

"Well It is not a big deal Nathan....I messed it up... She doesn't normally hurt me physically. It was the first time. I was a bit harsh." Elara tried to reason it.

"Whatever it is ,you are telling me.."

                  **********

" And that's what happened." Elara said with a shrug, after elaborating the outburst with her mother.

"Well ,if it was Kale or anybody else I would have said that you shouldn't have done that... but I don't know why  I feel an urge to pat your back and congratulate you... Am I wierd or is this normal?? " Nathan asked with a confused face.

"Well ,I had that feeling too ....Thanks for standing up for us. You know it means a lot. " Kale said to Elara.

" Nothing compared to what you, Uncle Will and Aunt Rosette has done for me in all these years.... " Elara said.

"Can you guys stop this or I'm gonna cry." Nathan said wiping his fake tears.

"Eww dramatic," Elara and Kale said together and all three of them started laughing.

"I kinda miss  Sarah now. " Elara said.

" Yeah me too ", Kale said.

" Wow looks like Sarah's charms works on everybody and not just me..." Nathan chuckled.

"Well what can we do when she is so... Sweet and caring." Kale said.

"Well did that mean I am not caring and sweet. " Nathan raised an eyebrow.

" I didn't say anything... You assumed that yourself ..." Kale said with a shrug.

" You little devil... Wait till I catch you... " Nathan said standing up ....Kale got his cue and ran for his life.

"Well looks like I really need Sarah now.."  Elara said shaking her head.

************

"Yeah.... Oh...I ...quit... No...more .... running ......My ...whole....body ....hurts......God ....you are too fast....." Kale said panting hard...

"Well .... Now tell me.. who's sweet... Me or ..Sarah... ?" Nathan said standing near Kale.

"You...you.... obviously you..." Kale said surrendering with his hands above his head still panting.

"If you practice like this everyday you are gonna break my records in 100m dash."Elara said shaking her head.

"Don't worry this is the last time... I am okay with studies... Athletics is not really for me you see... You can keep your records.."  Kale said .

"Oh look who is talking now. I am not worried about my records ....." Elara said rolling her eyes.

"Oh now stop this ..... You argue like married couple." Nathan said holding his head.

Kale and Elara started laughing at this.

"What!!!? Is it that funny????" Nathan asked confused.

"No it is not... I almost remember telling aunt Tessa that she's my wife... Omg... I can't imagine what would have happened if I said that then... Maybe I wouldn't be standing here today." Kale said holding  his chest like it would fall off if he moved his hand.

" Well that is true... I don't think any mother would take it lightly when the boy next door calls her eight year old daughter his wife... " Elara said laughing again.

"What...eight year old...  You have a lot to tell me... " Nathan said .

********

"Well  you guys are just amazing ... To be honest now I feel that If you guys don't marry each other ,I would be really disappointed." Nathan said.

"Marry him ???? Ewww. " Elara said dramatically.

"What... Is there a problem with me....you do that every time" Kale asked  crossing his arms over his chest.

" Well practically no... But..." Elara paused.

" But what ???? " Kale and Nathan asked leaning forward...eager to know the reason.

"I'll marry you but i have one condition..." Elara said.

"Anything for you señorita . "  Kale said.

"You'll have to allow me to name the kid ....."

"Oh no not that again!!! I won't name my child Buckbeak, Hedwig or something like that at any cost." Kale said interrupting Elara..

"Yeah then atleast Dobby you know...or ... Hermione or...snuffles...."
Elara continued.

" Well I understand your obsession with Harry Potter...but I don't want to name my kid  Dobby....no... I am not letting you name our kids..."

"Okay fine atleast let me name one kid..... please...."

"Well ok I guess that's fine. "

"And maybe we can name a kid Ron and another one Fred then Neville , Hermione, Harry, Minerva, Remus, Siri....."

"God ,Elara how many kids do you want???? Are you going to give birth to a whole new Harry Potter cast or what??? " Kale asked holding his head...

"Look at you guys ... You're just thirteen and now you are talking about what to name your kids... I have not even told my dad that I love a girl... should I be ashamed???" Nathan asked shaking his head.

"Well you should be.." Kale said shaking his head to show his disappointment.

"Yeah you should." Elara said copying Kale's expression...

"God what did I get myself into.." Nathan said chuckling.

***********

Yay this another fricking chapter...
God I just can't believe...

Anyways thanks for reading...

Love you all

Vote *share * comment