CHAPTER 8

Wohoooo next update...
Hope you all liked it till now...
I won't blabber much...
Let's get into the story.

********

"Oh honey, look who this is . Our lovely angel is back .." Tessa said in an amused tone."Glad you are back my love. I couldn't sleep without you." She continued with sarcasm dripping
In her voice.

"Oh mamma I'm back... You can sleep peacefully now..." Elara suddenly hugged her mother. "I love you ."

Tessa was taken aback by this. Kale was beaming at Elara and Will was laughing...

"Children are innocent ,Tessa . They don't understand the language called sarcasm. They speak their mind ,not like adults who mix their words with different tones. " Will said to Tessa .

"What are you talking about uncle " Elara looked at Will confusion written all over her face.

"Nothing sweetheart."Will replied.

Mathew came up behind Tessa. "Hey did she finally let you send her back.."

"Ah yes Mathew , glad to see you" Will nodded his head.

Mathew nodded back.
"Come in Elara. Did you have lunch?"Mathew patted her back..

"She's not having lunch and dinner today." Tessa deadpanned.

"Tessa ,what are you saying?" Will asked angrily.

"It is our family's matter. Please stay out ." Tessa said.

"How dare you say that. Ella is my w......" Will quickly covered Kale's mouth before he could cause anymore commotion.

Kale understood what his father meant "......i mean my best friend forever.... You can't let her be hungry..."

"I told you it is none of your business." Tessa snapped.

"It is fine. I am not hungry. Don't worry uncle. And you too.. see you tomorrow.." Elara said as she hugged Kale.

"But-" Will started to say something when Kale held Will's hand.

"Let's go Dad. Baby Ella , I will come to meet you ok.... tomorrow" Kale said waving at Elara. He pulled Will behind him and went back to his house.
"Come in child." Mathew called Elara inside. He noticed that her face was extremely pale and gloomy.

"Go to your room now and stay there." Tessa Bellowed.

"Okay Mamma" Elara agreed. She wished Kale had a plan.

**********
Poor Elara...

But I wanted to see Tessa's face when Kale would have said that she was his wife..... Do you????

Now let's wish that Kale has a plan to soften Tessa's heart.

And now a really serious topic....do you agree with Will about the fact that children don't understand sarcasm..and they speak their mind ...

Let me see what people have to say.

Well this was a small chapter But I can assure you that there is gonna be a small level of adventure .... Well not much just Kale level adventure...

Vote *share*comment

Thanks for reading ❤️🙂❤️