CHAPTER 23

Nathan went inside the house. He saw his mother sitting where she was and checking some files, as if nothing has happened in front of her eyes a few minutes ago.

She looked at Nathan.
"Come in and sit down Nathan. I want to talk about our business. Last day ..."

"You've not changed a bit mom... Not a bit... You are the worst person on earth... And let me tell you ... You don't deserve to be called a mother. You never knew what I wanted. You never managed to know how I felt. You've always wanted to make me a heartless business person like you. All you love is your money and reputation. After all that years I shouldn't have come back. Now... Don't interfere in my life again. Be the evil person that you are and don't you dare to come infront of me. I hate you." Nathan said and stormed out of the house.

He rushed towards DD observatory. He saw Sarah sitting on a bench under the tree. She was holding a photo close to her chest. He knew that it was her father's picture. He thought about his own father.

Being a teacher he was really strict, but he never forced him to do something. He never opposed anything that his mother said. He remembered the time he left the house. Had his father supported him things would have been different.

Working overnight to earn money for food and rent, studying hard each and every minute, sleeping for only less than an hour or two. He didn't have enough food or clothes during winters. He lived in a small apartment, where he barely stayed. The days that he suffered from depression and anxiety.

His memories flowed to the day he met Sarah. She was a ball of sunshine. Whoever came in contact with her would feel her brightness. He remembered his days with Kale and Elara. The way they helped him get out of his past memories.

His whole life changed in a matter of few months. He felt home when he was with Will and Rosette. He slowly walked towards Sarah and sat beside her. She kept her head on his shoulders.

"What will we do now?" Sarah asked Nathan.

"Do you love me?" Nathan asked.She nodded.

"Do you believe in me?" He asked.

"Yes"

"Do you still want to marry me?" Nathan asked.

"Always." She said.

"Then nobody's stopping us. We have a better family out there waiting for us. Who knows us and loves us." He said holding her hand. "I am never going back... Ever again... I want you and only you... I am not letting you cry again."

"They are your parents after all... People will say that you left your family for a girl."

"Sarah, I am an adult. They can't control my life for ever. I would consider Will and Rosette as my parents... Not them again... Thay have lost their chance... "

"Your dad... He didn't... "

" I don't know... I really don't know... I need time to clear this mess..."

"Hmm..." she hummed slowly.
"I love you
I don't know what else to say
'Cause I long for you more each day
I need you
I want to feel your embrace
And have the chance to touch your face
I was lost and alone
But you showed me the way
Now I call you my own
Things will never be the same
How could I've known
You will hold me close so tenderly?
Even though I'm alone
I can feel your arms enfold in me
And that love became mine in just one night
When you held me tight
Ooh, it felt so right"

(Felt so right -Sarah Geronimo  ⤴️)

She slowly hummed their favourite song. Remembering all the the days that they laughed supporting each other.

*****
How will my babies solve this???
Ugh I feel so bad for them.

Has anybody heard this song before..

TBH not me... I was searching for a song and randomly came across... It is one of my favourites now...  ONLY AFTER THE LONG BTS PLAYLIST THOUGH 💜

LOVE Y'ALL
THANKS FOR READING