CHAPTER 21

********
" I love you too Sarah... but I want to keep you safe... I don't want people lurking behind you with guns... I don't want them to kill you " Nathan said  this time a tear escaping his eyes.

Elara noticed it and whispered into Kale's ear, "looks like Nathz is getting serious now... he is really crying... I don't think he's acting... We didn't have something like that in the script."

"I think so too... Poor Nathan" Kale whispered back.

"Don't worry Nathan... we can escape this place before they'll know... We can go far away from here.....anywhere in this world... We don't have to come back... We can settle somewhere far from here... You can join any research team... I'll join a hospital... We can buy a small house in the countryside... I will sell the house here if we have to..." Sarah said .

"Hey don't say that.... You are not leaving us... We want you both... Elara said without thinking twice.

"Yeah we do..." Kale agreed. They both sat near to Sarah and Nathan .

"You can come with us when you are older... visit us in between... when you have vacations. It will be like a holiday home..." Nathan said wiping Elara's tears. They where hugging each other when they heard somebody opening the door.

"Ta da... Surprise... " Will entered the living room with bags in his hand. "Congratulations kids.... Now it is time to party... wait... what happened... Why are you all sulking. "

Sarah looked at all of them, not understanding what is going on.

"Uh oh... Looks like we were all too much into our character."Kale said quickly analysing the situation.

"Oh holy crap... Sarah... Umm it was a... umm prank." Elara said looking at Sarah and then at Kale and Nathan.

"Looks like you all have got some explanation to do." Sarah said raising her eyebrows.

Nathan didn't think twice. He held Sarah's face and kissed her on her lips. Sarah quickly recovered from the sudden shock and kissed him back.

"Ahem ahem... you have little kids around you..." Kale said covering Elara's eyes, Will and Rosette laughing.

Sarah and Nathan pulled back smiling at Kale. Elara removed Kale's hand .

"Oh is it over already. I wanted to see too." She said in disappointment. Kale smacked her head.

"I was joking... Don't be so serious... and don't act like a fricking grown up... We are of the same age " Elara said.

"So does that mean your parents..." Sarah asked still kind of confused.

"There is no contract, no  billionaire girl wanting to marry me for heirs and we won't be followed by people .. and   I'll only marry you and we can settle anywhere we want..." Nathan said.

"And you guys are not going anywhere without us....you are not allowed to settle somewhere else... you have the permission to live only where we can reach in less than an hour. Or else you are not allowed to marry." Elara stated.

"Fine, fine... we are not going anywhere... We'll be with you forever... is that alright??" Sarah chuckled pulling Elara in for a hug.

"I was thinking that I'll be able to get rid of you guys after marriage... looks like I am stuck with you... "Nathan said shaking his head in fake disappointment.

"And now bro... you are dead... " Kale said jumping onto Nathan .

"Well that was intended to be a joke..." Nathan said raising his hands above his head surrendering before the attack started..

" Come on now... We planned to celebrate their marriage... not to kill Nathan before his the wedding." Will said laughing at Nathan and Kale who were now  rolling on the floor like monkeys.

" Wow... looks like we'll have to finish everything since they are fighting... Wow... Uncle Will is that Pineapple cakes." Elara  said loudly.

Kale stopped fighting and ran towards Elara... "Pineapple cakes... where???" He looked around trying to find  pineapple cakes .

"In my imagination..." Elara chuckled.

"And you fell for her trick Kale." Sarah said putting an arm around Kale's shoulder. Everybody started laughing.

************
*Next day Evening.*

"So are you ready to  meet Nathan's parents." Elara asked Sarah who was sitting on the bed  nervously rubbing her palms together.

"I don't know... I am kinda nervous. What will I tell them if they asked me about my family?"  Sarah sighed.

" Don't worry... Nathan is marrying you... not your parents... Why would somebody care about your family? Mr. Fitzherbert might look cold... but he is a sensible guy. Just be honest and tell them what they want to know." Kale said patting Sarah.

"Umm hm..." Sarah nodded "... and how do I look? I don't want to create a bad impression." Sarah asked Elara.

"You look perfect. " Elara said hugging Sarah .

"Nathan will be here any moment

"Nathan will be here any moment. Why don't you both come with us? " Sarah asked.

"Hey it's not us who are going to get married ...  moreover it is Mr. Fitzherbert's house. He's our head teacher, if you don't remember..." Kale said.

"And Kale just got a punishment  today for not doing his homework... Mr. Fitzherbert was mad... noo.... He was utterly disappointed because his favourite student forgot to do the work.. "

" And why did you have to say that now??? " Kale squealed..

Sarah chuckled.

"I was telling why we can not go with her." Elara shrugged.

They heard a car downstairs.

"Oh I think he's here..." Elara said and three of them went down.

"Hey Nathan. Take care of our sister okay... " Kale said patting Nathan's back.

" Sure ..." Nathan said smiling at Kale. "We'll leave then."

"Bye."

"Don't be nervous kid... Just be yourself... You'll be fine." Rosette said hugging Sarah. "And you have us.... remember...we are your family no matter what."

Sarah nodded with a smile.
" Bye guys..." She waved and they left.

"I hope everything goes well..."Elara sighed closing the door behind her.

"Don't worry, love... it will" Rosette assured .

****""
So Sarah is going to meet Nathan's parents.... Hope everything goes well!!!!

Thanks for reading

Vote share and comment
Love y'all 💕