CHAPTER 5

Hey folks so as I told you there will be a short time lapse. Now they are 8 years old ok....

Enjoy the story

*********

2 years later.

Elara and Kale were walking back to their home from school . When they reached infront of their home Kale asked Elara.

"Hey Ella will you come home today?"

"Ummm No... Today Uncle Jordan is coming and  Papa wants me to meet him."

"Oh I don't like  him." Kale scrunched his face.

"Hahaaha..you look so  funny keke... " Elara started laughing at Kale's scrunched up face.

"I told you something and you just noticed my face. I'm so disappointed Ella." Kale shook his head in disappointment.

"Okay okay tell me what you were saying??"

"I was saying that I don't like this uncle Jordan. Who is he? "

"He is Papa's collegue. But why do you hate him... he's nice."

"I dont know. I've just seen him once or twice... But I hate him..."

"Mmmm but he always brings me gifts .....last time he bought me  a biggggg teddy.... " She said  sizing the doll  with  her arms.

"Ok fine whatever you think...  Then I'll come after he goes..."

"Why don't you come when he comes. Papa didn't tell me not to bring anybody home. " Ella smiled.

"Okay then I'll go change and come to your house. Okay."

"Ohkaaaay....now that sounds like a plaaaaaan.... " Ella sang on top of her lungs.

"Wow someone has  got a singing voice eh...  Are you learning  singing in school sing, love ??" Will asked from behind the bushes of their  garden.

"No Uncle Will...it is intate  Taaaaaalennnt....." Ella sang again

"Hahahaa. It is  innate dear not intate.... Well you could join some singing classes because you've got some serious talent out there kid..." Will said patting Elara's head.

"Oh uncle Will. I'll ask Papa about that. And I'll keep that in here. " She said pointing to the left side of her head.

"What's this intate that you are talking about???" Kale asked with a confused face.

"It's INNATE young man.it means something that is inborn" Will corrected again.

"Oh ...ok... I'll keep that in my mind " he said mimicking Elara's pose .

"Keke, Are you imitating me ?" Elara asked pouting her lips and crossing her arms across her chest.

"No ,I am not ".  Kale said mimicking her again.

"You are mimicking me.." Elara said stomping her feet.

"Hey ,Don't make the little lady mad ma boy... Look at her ...her nose is already red. If you make her madder the redness of her nose will stay like that...then nobody will marry her you see.."

"Oh then I'll not make her mad... I Don't want to marry  a red nosed joker.." Kale hugged her and started laughing.

"You are dead KALE JONES ". Elara bellowed and held onto Kale's bag.

Kale escaped from his bag and fled from there in his top speed. 

Elara stood there shaking her head with Kale's bag  in her hand .