CHAPTER 18

Few months later...

*********
"Nathan.....are you ready??? " Kale asked nudging Nathan.

"Omg ,Nathan you are sweating like crazy... Just look at you , it's a really small thing... you just have to take care of two things...and it is Sarah... You know her like the palm of your hand...why are you worried now??"
Elara said wiping Nathan's forehead.

"I don't know .... I have a feeling that it will go wrong!!"Nathan sighed.

"At this point I really don't trust your intuitions . " Kale said crossing his arms across his chest.

"Yeah....Last time you had an intuition that Sarah was in danger - "

"In grave danger Ella... Grave Danger" Kale corrected.

"Yeah right... In GRAVE danger and you came running to our house and when we all went to her house, panicking like crazy just to see that she was sleeping peacefully." Elara said.

"Well I had a dream that she was attacked by burglars." Nathan said looking down.

"Yeah and who do you think you are... Harry Potter." Elara said with hands on her hips.

"Umm. ....Well now you  sound like Ms Granger. " Nathan said chuckling.

"I am serious.." Elara said raising her eyebrows.

"Woah I thought you are Elara Wilson, when did you become Sirius. " Kale started laughing.

"That was lame... and whose side are you on... Mine or his !" Elara asked tapping her feet.

Kale looked at Elara and then back at Nathan. "Umm, I don't want to take any chances you see... " Kale said and hid behind Elara...

"Why did I even think that you are take my side when I knew that you'll be taking her side ..." Nathan said shaking his head in disappointment.
"Well how do I look?"

"Handsome as ever ." Elara said admiring Nathan's Navy blue suit.

" Elara said admiring Nathan's Navy blue suit

                (Nathan's costume)

"Well Sarah has a great sense of colour. Navy blue suits us all really well." Kale said nodding his head.

" Kale said nodding his head