CHAPTER 28

Hello guys.... It's the wedding day...

*****
"Ohh I feel nervous..." Nathan said pacing up and down the room.

"It is alright to be a bit nervous... But calm down bro... You've been doing that for an hour already... I feel dizzy watching you.." Kale said laying flat on the bed.

"You have to get ready Nathz... You have to be there in an hour now... And you little fellow... Don't sleep wearing that... You'll get it crumpled up." Sam came into the room scolding Nathan and Kale.

"Ok dad." Kale said giggling. He stood up." Ooh look we are twinning. "Kale said hugging Sam.

"Yeah bro.. come on... I'll do your hair. Nathz, go wear your suit... The stylist will be here any minute... Go.." Sam said rushing Nathan into the dressing room.

*******
"Sarah!!!!  Are you ready??? The stylist is here.."Melanie said coming into their room.

"Yeah coming..." Sarah said coming out of the room wearing her dress.

"Wow... You look pretty." Elara squealed.

"You too princess and you too Mel..."Sarah said hugging Elara and Melanie

"Right on time sweetie... The stylist is here... Come on... You good??" Melanie asked.

"Yeah... Thanks for being there... You too baby..." Sarah said kissing Elara on
her forehead.

*****
*Half an hour later*

"Hmm you look beautiful." Cathy said looking at her masterpiece.

"Thanks Cathy you are the best stylist anyone could ask for.." Sarah said. Cathy smiled in response.

"Come on love... It is time to go... Uncle will just called me.... Uncle Will, Aunt Rosette, Professor Samuel and  Uncle Jacob are already there. Sam told me that they'll leave in a short while. " Melanie informed.

"I'm ready... Umm is Nathan alright??" Sarah asked.

"Umm yeah... I called him in the morning. He told me that he was a bit nervous... That's all... He is fine... Come Ray is waiting to take you to D.D." Elara said.

"Yeah come on..." All three of them went downstairs to the car.

*******
(David Dunlap Observatory: Wedding venue.)

"Sarah, Mel.... Go in... I'll find Professor Samuel. Lot of people  are here already." Elara said getting out of the car. "Ray, you can go closer to the building. Nathan, Sam and Kale are there, hopefully... Be careful..." Elara said to Ray, Melanie's and Sarah's classmate.

"Okay." Ray said with a smile.

******

"Hey Professor, Sarah is here... I'll help with the guests... You can go in now.. "  Elara  said with a smile.

"Thank you, my dear... Thanks for taking care of my kid.. " Professor Samuel said patting her head.

"Don't mention Professor... I should be the one thanking you... Thank you for helping my sister... If you didn't help her then I wouldn't have met her..." Elara said.

"You are really an angel, just like Sarah... May go bless you...Now I'll go meet her. " Professor Samuel.

"Okay professor." Elara said.

"Oh love, there you are... Where is Sarah?" Uncle Will asked.

"She is already in the building. Uncle Will, this place is so pretty ... Thanks to you and your friends..." She said hugging him.

"Oh sweetheart... Thank you... The officiant is here ... Shall we go and call Nathan??"  He suggested.

" Yeah..."Elara said jumping up and down.
**********
"Hey Nathan... Time to go Son... Are you ready..." Will asked to Nathan.

"Yeah... Umm...  Ella,you are coming with me right?" Nathan asked nervously.

"Yeah... I will be there with you... Kale too... Can we go now?" Elara said holding Nathan's hand. He nodded.
"Come on Kale... Time to go..." Elara called Kale.

They walked to the aisle, when the officiant announced their arrival. Melanie and Sam followed them.

After a few moments Sarah showed up with Mr. Samuel.... Everybody started clapped... They could hear a lot of "awww s"and "woow s."

"She looks so beautiful right..." Nathan said to Kale and Elara who were standing beside him... He was looking at her with a proud smile.

"Yeah she does... Kale said nodding. Elara smiled.

Mr. Samuel brought Sarah half way down the aisle. He then held her arms and said," Kid you are just like my own child... I just want to see you happy all through your life... And I know that you are capable of lighting up others life too... You are the best... I know Nathan will keep you happy... No matter what... " He  kissed Sarah on her forehead.

Kale and Sam pushed Nathan indicating him to bring Sarah over. He slowly walked over to them.

He then got down on his knees and extended his arms, smiling at her.
She chuckled and placed her had on Nathan's. They walked back down the aisle.

"Since both the bride and groom are here let us start with the wedding." The officiant said. Sarah and Nathan nodded.

"For every thing there is a season and a time for every purpose under Heaven.  Now is the time for a wedding.

Sarah and Nathan have asked you all here today to bear witness to the forming of their covenant.

I have a very personal relation with both Nathan and Sarah. I know that   this place has witnessed their friendship. This place witnessed the darkest days of their life and created the most beautiful memories for them ... This place has cured their misery...this place witnessed their love..and  now this place  is going to witness these  two people uniting forever. Let us all wish that  Sarah will be the  cure to Nathan's sorrows and Nathan will be the support that Sarah always wanted."

"In honor of this event, they will say heartfelt words, perform age-old rituals and validate this event in your presence, their family and friends.

They will laugh and cry, dance and sing, and above all, celebrate their love with the blessings of the people who matter most to them.

You have been invited to share in their joy because of your bonds to the bride and groom and their families.

Again, they welcome you and thank you for coming."

The officiant finished his opening speech. He was about to proceed to the next part when they heard a woman walking down the aisle.
She was old but elegant. Her strides were confident and her face had an evil smirk.

"You can not conduct the marriage without my permission..."

"Who are you, Ma'am." The officiant asked confused. Elara and Kale shared the confused look along with all the people there ....

Sarah and Nathan had a shocked look on their face... As if they saw a ghost...

"Mom...."

**********

Boom that was a lot to go through....

I don't know if this is the right process of a marriage... I did some research but tbh I didn't understand anything much... So I hope you won't hate me for ruining it...

Thanks for reading....

Do *vote*share and comment* if you liked the story so far ....

Thanks for reading 💜