CHAPTER 3

Hey lovelies,
Hope you like the story so far... Now there is gonna be a time skip...
Our li'l Kale and Elara are 6 ( year 2002).. they are in grade 1 now.

"Hey Elllllllaaaaa ,wheere aaaare youuuuuuu...... It is time to go to schooooool....." Kale sang in his high pitched voice standing infront of Elara's house.

"Comiiiinggggg" Elara came out of the house with her barbie schoolbag ,her face buried insided a children's comic .

"Oh no .... Not again ...Ella! " Kale facepalmed.

" You're gonna fall if you do that. We can read it when we come back." He said.

" It'll be fine Keke... it is not that there is a stone-" and there... Elara was on the floor with the bag on top of her . Her book flew out of her hand. She tried hard not to cry but a tear drop left through the corner of her beautiful eyes. And Kale was quick to notice this. He went down on his knees near her and started crying so loud enough to alert the whole neighborhood.

"I'm so sorry Ella. Please forgive me *sniff*..I will never ever say something like that ...pinky promise .... *sniff* I will never say something that'll make you fall again *sniff* I am sorry *louder cries*, don't be mad at me please *an octave higher* you are my bestest friend ever please ...." Kale went on rambling untill he heard somebody laughing beside him.. when Kale wiped his tears and looked around ,there was a bunch of people staring at him with a smile. He looked at Elara just to find out that she too was giggling.

Before Kale could understand what was going on Elara hugged him " You are my bestest friend ever too. Will you keep that promise of yours?"

"I will, I definitely will ."Kale hugged her back. The people around them started applauding and awwwing at them. Will came to them and brought the kids back to their feet . He hugged them both.

"Now there you go , my lovelies...both on their feet. Now hurry up or you'll be late to school."

"Yeah, Will is right. Now buckle up sweethearts ....Papa Will is gonna take you to school" Rosette chimed in.

"But isn't he Uncle Will?" Elara asked with a confused look on her face.

" He is my papa so he is yours too, because you are my best friend. "

Convinced by the reply Elara nodded her head

Kale held her hand and now both of them were sprinting towards Will's car.

******
During recess at school, Kale and Elara were playing together , when a boy , a year or 2 older than them shoved Elara aside .

"How dare you do something like that to my Ella!!!!" Kale rushed towards the huge boy and started throwing punches wherever he can reach. The other boy, being taller and plumper than Kale was not at all affected by Kale's fierce punches. But one punch from that boy and Kale went flying across the ground.

Elara ,who was cheering for Kale was now angry, really angry. " You big head dumbo, how dare you touch my Keke, now you fight me." Ella raised her fists at the boy .

"Oh look who's talking now. Who are you? his girlfriend?" That fat boy was laughing hard.

"Yes, I am his girlfriend and don't you dare hurt him. " With this she jumped onto the boy's back and started pulling out the boy's hair from his scalp.

In a few moments, Elara and the older boy were pulling each other's hair out and Kale was trying to throw punches on the boy's face untill the Teachers came running towards them from all directions and pulled the kids apart.