CHAPTER 7

Hey folks...
Welcome back to WHEN LEMON BECOMES LEMONADE..

*********
Rosette came into the kitchen to see Elara crying with her head on the table ,Kale patting her back trying to console her.

"Hey my baby, why are you crying ??? We are not sending you back today okay.... You can stay with us. Okay don't cry my love"

Elara climbed down from her chair and hugged Rosette.

" Thank you for making me my favourite dish. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for not sending me back. Thank you for taking care of Kale and Thank you for loving me aunt Rosette . I love you 💜."

Rosette bend down to Elara's level . She hugged her back, " I love you too baby. I loved you from the very first time I met you. So does uncle Will and Kale. We all love you so much ...ok ..now don't you dare cry...."
Kale joined in for a group hug.

" Ahem ahem.... Now are you guys planning to ignore me for what I did. I can apologise for that if you want to... This man here needs a hug too... "

"No way!!!" Three of the said in a sync.
They looked at each other and started laughing...

"Okay then don't hug me I'll hug you...... Will came towards them and wrapped the trio in a big bear hug.

**********
It was a cloudy morning the next day.
Kale and Elara woke up with a cold.
Rosette prepared honey in warm water for the sore throat and covered them up in little blankets so that they won't feel cold.

"Can you tell me clearly what happened yesterday?" Will asked.

"I've already told you yesterday that Uncle Jordon touched Elara without her permission and she didn't like it. So I took her from there.... I've told you the same thing for the umpteenth time now.....achooooo.,..achooo.." Kale started sneezing....

Elara was delighted to hear Kale sneeze" Oh no... Looks like somebody has a serious cold....Aunty do we have to give him that bitter medicine that you gave me last time ... it's time for my sweet revenge......ooh I can't wait to see his expressi....achooooooo.. achoooo ..ahh aahhh aahchoo....

"Oh looks like somebody else has a serious cold.." Kale started laughing.

"But that's not fair...I have already tasted it last time....i don't want that again." Elara made fake cries.

"Oh i tried it last time i dont want it again." Kale started imitating Elara..

"Oh Kale Jones , you *sneeze*are so *sneeze * dead ....." Elara ran behind Kale who was now running in full speed across the room , over the furniture knocking down tables and chair on the way with Elara tailing behind .

"Oh my god why are you sitting thare looking at them making a mess of my house...Will ,I don't know what to do with you anymore..." Rosette scolded Will who was enjoying the sight infront of him.

"Kids stop there.... No not my vase.... Oh my god, you guys...slow down you'll knock the table over...wait there... Carefull don't ram into the t.v. ...oh my precious radio...." Rosette ran after the kids saving all her valuable items from all the potential harms .

"Ok ok I quit ....I quit ..... " Kale stopped panting hard.

"Oh no....too late " Elara ran into Kale , knocking him over along with her. They would have  knocked the t.v. over if Will hadn't caught them in time.

*********

"Your fault ...you ran into me." Kale pointed towards Elara .

"You stopped suddenly". Elara snapped.

"Oh you made me run ok " Kale retorted

"But you started it."

"No you started it all."

"You"..

"No you..." They started pushing and pulling each other.

"Oh my, can you stop bickering like old married couple." Will said making  them to stop the fight . They looked at Will  with amused eyes .

"What !!!? Did you see an alien or something????" Will asked seeing their expressions .

"But you told us that we are old married couple which means we are married.... Why didn't you tell us earlier????" Elara asked  Will with a serious face.

"Yeah why didn't you tell us.. you want us  live apart for our whole life.....so cruel.... Dad how could you do this to me ..."

"Oh Keke, we finally got each other. We finally got to know the truth. " Elara hugged Kale..

"Yeah baby Ella .." Kale said patting her shoulders .

"Kale ,can we name our baby  Hedwig.... Or maybe Buckbeak the Hippogriff...or Unicorn or.... Harry Potter..."

"You can name them as you like Baby Ella." Kale nodded his head.

Will put a hand across Rosette's shoulder and pulled her closer. He rested his head against her head.

" Ah, 8 year olds and their crazy mood swings." Will sighed.
Rosette playfully slapped Will on his chest and they started laughing at the beautiful sight infront of them.

**********
"But Elara you'll have to go back. They are your parents. We are always here aren't we... " Will tried to coax Elara to go back  to her house. Even though they didn't want  her to go back ,they had no other way. After all they are her parents .

"No..no ..no... " Ella said clinging onto Kale for support. Kale looked like he will fight anybody and everybody who tries to  take his so called 'wife' away from him.

"Kale do you want to marry her ? " Will asked him.

"Aren't we not married already? " They were  confused now.

"Technically no. If you want to marry her you have to prove it to her parents that you can keep her safe." Will said .

" Oh!  will he have to fight giants and scary creatures like the princes in the fairytales???? ." Elara asked .

Will glanced over to see Rosette who was trying hard to control her laughter. He gave her a  'help-me-with-this-mess'  kind of look that she replied with a  'your-mess-you-deal-with-it' look.

"Papa"
"Uncle"
They called Will when they didn't get an answer to a really crucial question.  Will and Rosette, who were having a glare fight  broke their eye contact.

"Umm about that.....umm...ah..we don't know yet....",Will stammered,  "But you shouldn't tell anybody about this ...or you won't be able to marry each other .Ok...promise me. And also Ella has to go back today. Both of you should apologise..-"

"We won't apologise" , Elara interrupted Will.

"So you don't want to marry or what ?" Will threatened.

"We will apologise" Kale  said

"Promise... Both of you ..."

" Promise " , they said together.

************

*Knock*Knock*

Will took the Kids back to the Wilson's to send Elara back home and to apologise for what they did.

The door opened and a very cold looking Tessa opened the door.

"Oh honey, look who is back. Our lovely angel is back .."

***********

Booom... that's an eventful chapter....

Papa Will is in trouble....a really cute trouble....😂😂

And now our princess is going back to the sorcerers home... I hope that the Prince will soon come to rescue her back ....

Wait for the next ....till then
"Laters baby"

Vote * comment* share .

Thanks for reading ❣️❣️❣️

.