CHAPTER 2

Tessa and Mathew arrived at  Davisvile village, a suburban place
The place was beautiful and quiet. It was near yet far from all the chaos of the city life.

"This is beautiful, hon, we'll take this place

"This is beautiful, hon, we'll take this place..." Tessa stared at the beautiful house in front of her. They soon signed the agreement. Tess and Matt were looking at their beautiful new house planning to move in as soon as possible. They were going to leave when Mathew heard somebody call him...

"Hey, are you the  guys going to buy this house....''

" Yes, um...may I know who you are?"

"Oh yeah, I'm Will. Will Jones. I live with my family right next to this house."

"Oh, so you are the one that Jordan was talking about the one with a newborn huh... Even we have a kid ...I am Mathew Wilson and this is my wife Tessa and this is Elara." Mathew chimed in while holding Tessa closer to him, beaming at her.

"Hey, guys why don't you come in and meet my family. If you are going to buy this house we'll be neighbors and it will be good if we get to know each other right." Will suggested enthusiastically.

" We'd love to but you have a newborn too. We don't want to disturb the baby.  It will be difficult right. Handling a cranky newborn.  Tessa stated, she looked at the tiny baby sleeping in her arms with no care about what is going on around her

"Oh no, now don't say things like that... Rosette loves visitors as much as she loves Babies. She'll be glad if she gets to take care of another kid and you guys can take some rest too...Have a cup of coffee, just relax and we can talk. While Elara can chill with Kale and have their baby time together." Will finished it off with a signature 'Will Chuckle'.

"Well, it sounds like a plan then." Mathew told Tessa ." It would be good if we got to know each other." Tessa nodded.

Will knocked on the door to his house and a beautiful charming woman in her early twenties opened the door with a warm smile on her lips.

"Hello there, you must be the new neighbors. Oh you have a kid too...oh my she's so adorable..oh wait did I forget to introduce myself... I'm Rosette Jones. Come on in make yourself at home. I'll go make something...Will what should I make???? I have no idea-.."

"There, there..my pretty wife...cool down. Take a breath now... This is Mr. And Mrs. Wilson with their lovely daughter Elara. They'll be our neighbors. Now, please come in folks. This lady here gets excited when she gets to see some guests. Now move aside and let them in, will ya.." Then both of them started giggling like teenagers.

"Yeah, I'm sorry come in. And hey can I hold your baby girl, she looks so beautiful. It is okay if you don't want me to but, you know,..never mind, come in " Tessa looked at the lady in front of her .she couldn't help smiling.

"Now stop it will you. And here you go. " She handed Elara to Rosette who was now smiling ear to ear.

"How old is she? She doesn't look a day older than a month."

"Yeah, she is exactly a day older than a month." Tessa giggled.

She glanced over her shoulders to see Mathew talking to Will about the upcoming ice hockey match. She was startled by Rosette's sudden excited scream.

"Was she born on May 1st? "

"Yeah" Tessa nodded.

"Oh my! our Kale was born on the same day too, maybe they are destined to be best friends "
Both of them smiled at each other.

"Hey, Tess, why don't you go sit there and take a rest I'll take li'l Ella to Kale's room .. both of them can have their baby conversation while we can have a nice chat over a cup of tea. " Rosette chimed in.

"Yeah sure".

Out there in a beautifully decorated room where  Kale was in his fast asleep in his cradle. Rosette made space for  Elara on the left side of the cradle. She looked at the sleeping kids, " .....maybe you were destined to be together.." she smiled and left the room.

Little Kale moved his hand in his sleep and his tiny arm was rested against a tinier arm.
Maybe they were destined together.

Just imagination of how it would be  but Kale has Chestnut brown hair and he is currently asleep

Just imagination of how it would be  but Kale has Chestnut brown hair and he is currently asleep.. so don't make him wrong. His intention w were *pure and innocent*

This was a short one. but I'll update soon so no worries.😍

Love you guys ❤️

Vote share comment follow
I'll update the next one soon