CHAPTER 12

Hey guys..
Time for another update...

*******
"Hey Keke , did you hear that we will have a meeting with an Astronomer ,who will  help us with our school exhibition. "
Elara asked

" Yeah I heard about it too... It is gonna be fun right... Anyways... We don't have to sit in Mr.  Fitzherbert's class until we finish the project work....yay ."

"Well that is true.. but why would Mr. Class topper worry about Mr.Fitzherbert's class...you are his favourite student after all " Elara said in a dramatic way...

"Oh stop...that is the most troublesome part of his class... He gives me all the extra work that he can get... I guess so far this is the only work that is anywhere near good."

"Oh you are being rude now... He knows that you love space and this will help you... "

"Hmm that's  right. Maybe... Yeah..."

"Umm Kale .... You okay .... You zoned out ..."

"Umm yeah I'm perfectly alright... I was just thinking about the project you know... If I didn't tell him that I want to partner up with you, God knows who It would be.."

"Umm. Maybe Katie or Lara or... Oh Sophia...It would have been really funny if it was Sophia... She would have been following you every time... Kale should I do this , Kale should I do that... Kale how is this model of Saturn. Should I add more rings to it ...Kale I like you.. Kale will you be my boyfriend...blah blah blah blah......". Elara started laughing..

"Oh can you stop now... Anybody other than her would have be fine." Kale sighed.

"But you know you should see her face when you are near her... She is literally a blushing mess." Elara continued with her laughter.

"Oh shut up will ya!!?" 

"Okay sir ... " Elara did a fake Salute.

**************

"Um hello sir , are you Mr. Smith?" Kale asked the young man who was standing in their exhibition hall . He looked like he was in his early twenties. He wore a casual white shirt and blue jeans along with shoulder bag .

" Hmm yeah.. oh you are the kids that ummm  Mr. Fitzherbert told me to supervise eh... " The person asked.

"Yes Mr. Smith.  I am Kale and this is Elara my partner .....
in this project." Kale said shaking hands with  Mr. Smith.

" Oh nice to meet you Kale and Elara. If you don't mind, may I ask you if are...you know siblings or cousins...or something like that ?"Mr. Smith asked

"Umm no, Mr. Smith ..we are neighbours."Elara replied.

"Oh so did your parents discuss your names when you were born? "

"No I don't think so. We were named before their family came into our neighborhood. " Kale replied. "But why do you ask,Sir."

"Hmm do you know that your names are related" Mr. Smith asked  .

"What!!!?" both of them asked together.

"Yeah Kale and Elara are the  two moons of Jupiter."

"Woah this was unexpected." Elara said in awe.

"Yeah... I didn't know about this... Infact I thought that I was named after a vegetable. " Kale chuckled.

"Ha... Now  you know... Kale is a greek name. It is the same for Elara.." Mr. Smith smiled. " So what are we planning to do for your exhibition."

"Sir, we are planning to make a model of the Solar system you know... Which can be related to the real solar system with their size and proportion, so that people can compare the size and distance between each planets and all...  We wanted to do the big bang theory but Mr. Fitzherbert doesn't want us to  spend time on things we won't understand now."