𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈. Pain

Jungkook's POV

It's been two days since the last time we talked, maybe she's just taking her time to decide and I just have to be patient.

I was trying to kill time by playing with my phone when a notification came in, and a smile appeared on my lips knowing that it was Lisa.

'Meet me at Jin oppa's restaurant at 3 pm, I have something important to say'

I can't help but to rejoice knowing that Lisa texted me, and I'm quite surprised that she still has my number. Of course she'll know my number, I've been always sending her messages but she didn't bother to reply.

I started preparing and waited for the clock to turn point at three.

~~~

Waiting at the restaurant patiently, I started to tap my shoes against the floor and bit my nails. I was nervous, what of she'll say no? should I leave her and respect her decision? or should I chase her?

No this isn't right.

I glanced at the entrance again but I think Lisa isn't coming. I sighed as my eyes darted to my wrist watch, seeing that it was still 2:35.

Wow, I never thought I could be this early. Well I used to be lazy all the time, procrastinates every single time.

Tss, but that was before of course.

Is this something really important? We could've just talk at somewhere more private, because if she rejects me I don't think that I can handle my feelings and let a tear escape my eye in front of everyone!

B

eads of sweat started to roll down my forehead as I took my handkerchief to wipe it instantly.

I should get some air.

The air in here is suffocating as fuck.

I stood up from my seat grabbing my phone that was laying on the table, heading my way outside the restaurant.

But before I could touch the handle of the glass door, someone entered and it took my breath away.

"Jin hyung? Jisoo noona?"With a smile plastered on my face, I greeted them.

"Congratulations to the both of you! How was the honeymoon?"I teased them with a slight smirk.

"Thanks Jungkook, it was good! but this girl here won't let me touch her"

"What the hell are so saying Kim Seokjin?! You were the one who never wanted to touch me!"She rolled her eyes.

"Since when do you both arrive?"I asked.

"We arrived yesterday morning, we were supposed to visit here yesterday after lunch, But Jisoo being Jisoo she slept the whole day"I just chuckled at his answer.

"You're a grown man now Jungkook! Where's your wife and the kids?"Jin hyung gave an excited remark but I made my smile drop.

"What's wrong Jungkook?"Jisoo noona asked with curiosity. I think this is not the right time to tell them the truth.

They just got back from a very relaxing honeymoon and here I am, welcoming them by getting them mad and disappointed at me.

"Nothing noona, we just had an argument. But its not that bad"I tried to hide all the pain and difficulties with a smile and they seem to believe it.

I'm so proud of myself

disappointed at the same time.

Proud because, I can still hide this feelings that is building up inside me. Disappointed because I made them believe my stupid lies. I made someone believe with my lies again.

"Oh really? I know that she'll forgive you"Jisoo noona winked, thinking that everything was okay between us.

I just smiled.

"Well get going now Jungkook, I still have to surprise the others"Jin hyung nudged me and I just chuckled with a nod.

AUTHOR'S POV

Opening the glass door, instead of feeling the fresh air, his breath was snatched once again.

There stood the girl that he has been waiting. The side of his lip curved upwards. Lisa just nodded.

Being a gentleman, he opened the door for her to enter. She was wearing a black tight dress that hugs her curves perfectly with a matching shoulder bag and heels.

He guided her towards their table and pulled the chair for her.

"So want food do you want?"Jungkook traveled his eyes on the menu. Lisa shook her head which made him confused.

"This won't last long, I still have a dinner with my family later here"Jungkook already know what she meant, she's going to meet her new soon to be husband.

He just nodded as he smiled.

She grabbed something on her bag and handed it to Jungkook.

Divorce Papers...

"Why here?"Jungkook mumbled and gladly Lisa didn't heard it. His heart broke knowing that she decided to cut ties with him and live with her new husband.

He chuckled trying to act like it was nothing for him as his shaky hands accepted the papers. When he touched those papers, waves of sadness and guilt washed over him.

I shouldn't have done that on the first place, this wouldn't happen.  Jungkook started to deeply regret all his wrong doings.

She will finally remove his last name, She's not Jeon Lalisa anymore.

The thought of that made Jungkook's heart broke. Lisa silently watched him and she noticed that he's trying his best not to break down.

Oh come on Jungkook, don't act like that. I might change my mind and will never let you go again. Lisa thought as she hung her head low, feeling guilty for not fighting for following her father.

"Divorce him? or I'll kill him?"Her fathers words ringed in her mind and it didn't failed to make her angry and frustrated.

Lisa never wanted to divorce him, she's just trying to figure it her feelings first. Because a big piece of her heart loosen when she knew that Jungkook was cheating.

She is confused by her feelings, does she still loves him? But why does it feel numb when Jungkook is here?

"And about your favor, sure but remember my words"Jungkook nodded, at least he got the time to show her what he really feels.

====

Happy ending or sad ending?

The end is near, I'm gonna miss u guys(ToT)