𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕. New Year

Tears kept on forming in his eyes as he tried to blink it away but it only made it fall down his cheek, he couldn't just accept the fact that he lost all of his friends and family. He lost all.

Jungkook didn't made it to Lisa's wedding, his mother had passed away on the same day on her wedding. He remembered the day on her wedding, he was hesitating to go and ended up dressing up for her wedding.

After that he got a call from the hospital saying that his mother couldn't make it. He felt empty that time, he couldn't explain what he was feeling especially that it was his fault. He made his moms heart disease much worse when she knew that he was cheating on Lisa.

Jungkook blamed himself for his mothers death. He almost killed himself that day, he stood at the edge of a building but the police officers were acting fast. Before he could jump off the building, they already got him.

He felt he was useless, he was feeling too much pain which leads him to be devestated. He wanted to get rid of the painful feeling inside him but he can't, guilt was slowly eating him up. But he deserves all the pain and suffering.

He needed comfort, but sadly everyone hates him including his family. When the day he came home on Busan, instead of getting a hug from my parents he got a punch from his father which left a bruise on his cheek.

His dad was very dissapointed and mad at him that he was close to disown Jungkook. He just decided to let his younger bother, Sunoo be the next CEO of their company.

Jungkook worked all day and night just to get that position but his hard work didn't payed off. But he was happy for Sunoo knowing that he also wanted that position.

After that they kicked him out, which leads him to book a hotel room. He was all alone, no friends, no family, he lost everyone including himself.  He tried to fix everything  but he knew they would never forgive him.

But why not try? He was glad that at least he got a little bit of positivity in him. But he was tired physically, emotionally and mentally because everyone is against him.

He decided to take a walk on the beach since it was his favorite place. It was dark but the moon shines bright enough to light up the place.

He sat on the sand thinking of his loved onces that he lost. It's peaceful to be alone, but sometimes you just need someone to be there with you no matter what happens.

He stared at the waves, softly hitting the sand, it was very calming. He glanced at his wrist watch seeing that there was only a few more minutes left before midnight.

He was going to celebrate new year alone, he saw fireworks started to display on the sky as it fades for a second and quickly replaced with another color and style.

It was very enjoyable especially if someone is watching it with him. A new year with no one, he sighed as his eyes blurred by the tears that was slowly building up in his eyes.

He managed to blink his tears away as he stood up from the sand, he wiped the sand off his pants as he made his way to the road.

Walking across the street with his hands on his pocket trying to keep it warm from the cold weather. The cold breeze hits his boy as he shivered, and he saw a bright light coming fast towards him.

This is the time

Sounds bad but not to him, he closed his eyes as pictures of Lisa and his daughters came on his mind. He didn't feel any impact as he slowly opened his eyes only to find the car that was running earlier, stopped a few inches away from him.

Well that was pretty close. I guess this is not the time for Jungkook. His eyes squinted as the bright lights of the car hits his eye. His hands made it's way towards his eyes distancing it a little bit to block the light .