𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈. Separate

AUTHOR's POV

"But that was too much dad!"Lisa fired back as her father just stayed calm. Her dad shook his head a little.

"So you're defending that boy? Great, I was just trying to make him feel-"

"Yeah make him feel what I felt when he cheated but he didn't wished for me to die, well maybe he did but not directly!"Lisa immediately cut him off, enough of hear in his words.

"Look I don't give a damn about him, I'm just helping you!"Lisa rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Do you think that hurting him could help me? No, it hurts me more because I love him!"Her tears made its way out of her eye.

"After all he did you still love him? Don't be like this Lisa! You deserve more than that guy"Mr. Manoban couldn't believe what she just said.

"I don't know why but I still love him, I also hate him so much for cheating but what can I do?"Mr. Manoban sat on the couch as he thought of something.

Lisa had a bad feeling of it, so she decided to hide in her room but Mr. Manoban quickly stopped her.

"I will force you to marry someone"

JUNGKOOK's POV

I hid under the sheets as Mr. Manoban's words still kept on haunting me. It hurts me so much and I realized that what I did was unforgivable.

I fucked up so much.

Now its a lot more harder to gain their trust again. And its not like this is the first time I've tried to gain Mr. Manoban's trust.

I've also done it when I was still courting Lisa. He was scary and now he's still scary and can even kill me just by glaring at me.

And I remembered what happened earlier. They really hate my whole existence and they're even disgusted to mention my name.

Yes, it hurts.

But what can I do? This is all my fault I deserved all of what Mr. Manoban said.

I truly am disgusting.

"You deserve to die"

That line kept on repeating in my head like a broken radio and it never failed to make me feel an excruciating pain.

You might think that I'm overreacting but its like my heart was stabbed by a knife and feels like I couldn't breath properly. But I'm not letting myself die until they will at least forgive me.

I'm willing to go through pain than to die without expressing them how much I love Lisa and the kids.

Its okay if they'll not forgive me.

As long as I can show how much I love them.

I stood up from the bed and took a quick shower as I prepared to go to Lisa's house.

As I reached her house I was about to knock on the door when I heard someone talking inside.

"Just listen to me Lisa"By Mr. Manoban's tone I can tell that its a serious topic. I don't want to eavesdrop their conversation but curiosity is killing me.

"You like it or not, your gonna marry my best friend's son, end of the conversation"He picked up his bag that was laying on the couch and made his way at the door.

Good thing I was quick enough to hide myself behind the tree. As I heard him leaving I went back and peeked through the slightly opened door.

She was massaging her temples and sighed in frustration. She didn't bother to prevent her tears from falling, what's the point of it?

I was there silently watching her, as I felt the pain that was clouding inside my chest. I gulped the lump on my throat and knocked on the door taking Lisa's attention.

"Go away, you're just making things worse"She gulped down a glass of water and she placed it back on the table too hard that made it break into pieces but Lisa couldn't careless.

"Lisa, your hand"I whispered but was enough for her to hear it.I was trying my best not to go near her but failed, I was too worried looking at her open wound.

But her expression remained blank. I held her hand gently checking how deep the wound is and took the first aid upstairs.

I took the small pieces of glass that was stuck on her hand and she hissed in pain.

"Stop! It can heal without your help"She slapped my hands away I didn't said anything and gently held her hand.

After cleaning her wound, I wrapped a bandage around it as she snatched her hand from me.

"Now that you're, you may now threw yourself outside"Lisa gave a sarcastic smile and Jungkook sighed.

"I won't go unless you're gonna thank me"I know that this isn't the right time to tease her but I can't help it.

"Well, thanks for giving me pain. I really appreciate it, now you can go"She kicked my legs softly, telling me to go outside.

"Lisa before I go, can I have a favor?"

"Really Jungkook? I've lost my trust on you already!"

"I know Lisa but this will be my last favor, please"I pleaded and I heard her sigh.

"Okay, it depends"

My face was lighten up at what she said. She is still the nice Lisa that I met years ago. Even though that person hurt her a hundred times she has still a soft spot for them.

"Lisa, can you please not push me away? don't get me wrong, this is only temporary. Please just let me show you how much I love you and our kids, I'll stop when your wedding day comes."Lisa was shocked at the last part.

"How did you know that I am getting married?"

"I'm sorry, I eavesdropped your conversation earlier"She sighed.

"I'll think about it, and if I agree don't expect that I will treat you the same as I treated you before"I nodded before giving her a small smile which she didn't return and made my way outside the house.

===

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

I was supposed to publish this yesterday but the Internet here is bulok. Sorry!

Also I'm gonna unpublish still dreaming because I can't seem to write the next chapter, and idk why did I published it😭