𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. Post

AUTHOR's POV

"Jungkook Oppa!"Hana shouted from upstairs.

"What?"Jungkook said with his attention on his game. Hana rolled her eyes when she saw Jungkook playing his games again, not even sparing a glance on her.

So she decided to hang out with her boyfriend. She secretly took all the foods on the refrigerator and managed to hide it from Jungkook since his attention is set upon his game.

She grabbed her keys and went to the front door.

"Jungkook I'm hanging out with my friends since you don't have time for me"She slammed the door shut and he flinched. He realized that he shouldn't have played his games all the time.

He groaned as he messed his hair in frustration. "If she was Lisa she would've prepared breakfast for me"He rolled his eyes.

He stood up from the couch and decided to cook for himself.

~~~

"Where is the fucking pan?"Jungkook search for the pan in the kitchen but he didn't found it. He opened the fridge and saw nothing.

"What the fuck?! But the fridge was full yesterday"He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 

HANA's POV

"Why the hell would you bring this foods?"My boyfriend Mingyu said and I rolled my eyes.

"You should be happy that I brought free snacks Mingyu"I said as I look around the house.

"Free snacks? I don't need free snacks"He threw the bag and stood up.

"I need money Hana, we need money, We wanna be rich"Mingyu said and I rolled my eyes.

"I already told you, just wait"I smirked.

~~~

JUNGKOOK's POV

I choked on my food when I saw someone's post with Bambam and a girl. The girl was taking off Bambam's shirt. The caption was 'Bambam and a girl making out on the mall'.

But the girl looks familiar. I can't see her face because she was her back was facing the camera. Now I want to know who is this girl. So I called Bambam.

"Hey Bam!"I spoke when he answered the call.

"Oh Jungkook, what's up?"

"So I just wanna---"He cut me off.

"You saw the post right?"He heard Bambam groan on the other line.

"Uhh yes"Bambam sighed at my answer.

"So?"

"I'm curious, who is that girl?"I asked. "I already told you Jeon Jungkook, she's not mine yet"I pouted.

"Aww..that's sad, but you two were making out on the mall"I raised a brow and I heard him chuckle.

"Do you actually believe those post? Yes that is me and Lisa but we are not making out, I repeat we are---"I cut him off.

"What did you say?"

"We are no--"I cut him off once again and he groaned.

"No no no, I meant the name of the girl"There was silence on the other line.

"Lisa, is there a problem?"He abruptly said and my eyes widened in shock.

No no no, it can't be

Well of course its her, but her hair was blonde, why did it suddenly turned brown?

FLASHBACK

"Jungkookiee"Lisa called me and I hummed in response.

"I want to dye my hair brown"She said and I paused my game. I stared at her and shook my head as I continued on playing.

"But--"

"No but's lalisa"She rolled her eyes.

"I just wanted to try another color"

"No"

END OF FLASHBACK

Oh yeah, now I remember. She probably dyed her hair because no one stopped her. But to be honest, I love her blonde hair.

Aish, stop thinking about that bitch.I mentally scolded myself and snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Bambam shout on the other line.

"Oh I'm sorry"I apologized.

"Okay, by the way Jungkook, can you help me on courting her?"He begged.

"No"I immediately declined and I heard him whine.

"But Jungkook"

"Still no"I said sternly but Bambam being Bambam didnt stop from whining until I will agree.

"I promise, I will let you see her tomorrow"Bambam said and I smiled.

"Sure, I will help you"

🍇

I'm extremely sorry for the very short and boring chapter😭

I'll make it up to you guys on the next chapter.