𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. Start

LISA's POV

I couldn't believe what i just witnessed right now. Tears started to build in my eyes as I rushed towards him.

I sighed I'm relief that he is still conscious. I held his hand and he smiled faintly at me. I couldn't held my tears in anymore.

"L-lisa, I love you"He said before he became unconscious. I felt the pain in my heart again. I turned my head to see the driver but I saw no one.

I hope karma will get that driver soon.

My hands were trembling as I grabbed my phone from my pocket. I called an ambulance and impatiently waited for them to help Jungkook.

After five minutes they arrived and quickly but gently placed Jungkook in the car and I followed him.

"Please Jungkook, be strong"I held his hand tightly and sobbed.

When we reached the hospital, they rushed Jungkook to the emergency room I was about to enter but the doctor stopped me.

"Sorry miss, you can't come in"

"B-but I'm his friend"I said while struggling to prevent my tears from falling, why am I even stopping them from falling down when I'll just cry later?

"I'm really sorry, but you can't"He closed the door and I broke down. I leaned on the wall and started crying.

we only met for days, but it feels like we've known each other for years.

I know that you're strong Jungkook.

---

Hours had passed, I still didn't got any sleep. I already called the others and told them about what happened.

They're in the hospital right now. They told me to go home because it's too late and knowing what happened between me and Jungkook.

I have no choice but to go home, I really want to stay until I get the news.

It made me anxious thinking about his condition. My heart was beating crazily against my chest.

I glanced at my phone and checked the time. It was already 8:30 am and I still got no news or messages from Taehyung.

He promised to text me when they already got the news. I impatiently waited for it.

JUNGKOOK's POV

"Why would you do that to your friend"I slightly chuckled at the word 'friend'.

"Just please tell her that I lost my memories, it's for our own good"Taehyung hyung sighed in frustration.

"Look, I don't know what happened between you guys but okay, I'll tell her that you've 'lost your memories'"He ran his fingers through his hair.

"But I'm very happy that you've survived"He gave me a smile and i returned it.

The car didn't hit me that hard. But I wish it did, so I can end all my stupid doings to make all of their lives much easier.

Because I feel like I'm just ruining their lives slowly.

I sighed and stared at the window and observed the clouds that were slowly moving.

Clouds.

Those were one of our favorite things to watch. It calms us and it relieves all the stress.

A bitter smile formed on my lips when I remembered those times will just stay as memories. We cannot make another memory again starting from this day.

I still love Lisa, I never wanted go give up but its for the best. I'll finally set her free.

I'll let her be happy with her new lover.

Someone opened the door revealing..Lisa

Her eyes were swollen and her eye bags were visible. She sniffed and hugged me. I gulped and heaved a deep sigh.

"Uhmm, who are you?"I said trying to act like I didn't know her. She smiled bitterly. I guess she expected this coming.

And why is she crying?

"Okay, I'll give you guys some privacy"Taehyung said and walked out of the room leaving the both of us.

"Jungkook, please tell me this is all a joke"She held my hand and it send me sparks all over my body.

I'm sorry, my love.

I acted like I was confused at what she said. I admit that it was really hard to act since I had the urge to hug her and never let her go again.

She sobbed and I looked away.

It hurts me so much seeing you like this. And why are you wasting your tears just for this jerk? I don't deserve your tears Lali.

Cheating on her for a year is too much. I could've thought of it first before doing it. The time when I saw Hana again, I was attracted to her because her face was full of make up and she wore a tight dress that time.

Okay, I'll stop here. I don't want to talk about her. I look up to see Lisa who is staring at me with full of sadness in her eyes.

Baby, you don't have to be sad. You should be happy because I will be gone in your life.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I shouldn't have kissed you that time"She continued and I just stayed silent.

I don't know what to say. At this point, I wanna comfort her. I reached my hand towards her and she held it.

She crouched down on my level, because I can't stand up. My left foot is broken.

I gave her a tight hug. I couldn't prevent my tears from falling. I started to caress her long hair.

I love you so much Lalisa.

She broke the hug and stared at me.

Please don't do that, I might change my mind and never leave you.

"I love you Jungkook"She mumbled and kissed my forehead softly and I suddenly fell asleep.

----

I groaned and I started to massage my temples, trying to lessen the pain of my headache.

And I felt pain on my knuckles. My vision started to get clearer, I looked around.

I was very confused. My eyes traveled down my shirt. And I realized...

I was back.

🌻

Some of you have been asking for an update so here you go.

And sorry if you didn't like it😬