𝐈𝐈. Fell out of love

JUNGKOOK's POV

"Hello babe"I spoke as I answered Hana's call.

"What is it?"I placed the pan on the sink.

"Do you remember what day is today?"Hana said.

"Yeah of course I remember!"I said happily, It our anniversary today. Yes I've been cheating on Lisa since last year because I suddenly fell in love with my ex again and forgot about Lisa and the kids. I want to divorce her but I don't want her dad to kill me.

"Is your wife there?"She said sarcastically, I can already feel that she rolled her eyes.

"My wife? She's on the bathroom"I said and turned around seeing Lisa staring at me. I flinched a little and my eyes widened.

"Uhh talk to you later, bye!"I said nervously and quickly ended the call.

"How long have you been here?"I asked as I inserted my hands in my pocket.

"Just now, ohh and by the way who are you talking to?"She raised a brow and I gulped . She was looking at me suspiciously and beads of sweat started to form on my forehead.

"Uhh Bambam he said that we will hang out later when I finish my paper works"I reasoned out and I noticed her puzzled face.

Bambam is on Thailand right now, why did you said that?..My mind scolded me.

"But Bambam is on Thailand today"She crossed her arms on her chest. I rolled my eyes and my brows furrowed.

"Aish just stop asking questions"I said and walked pass her, our shoulders slightly brushed into eachother. Leaving her in the kitchen alone.

I went to our room and locked the door. I saw the twins on the bed and I rolled my eyes.

I hate to be a dad

I opened the door and went to the guest room. I ruffled my hair and groaned.

"Ugh! I wish I never kissed her back then!"I covered my face with my hands and sighed.

Flashback

"I dare to kiss the new girl"Taehyung said and I raised a brow.

"Oh you mean Lisa? the blonde haired girl from Thailand?"I smirked when they nodded.

"That's easy"They rolled their eyes.

"Let's see if you are really good at everything"Namjoon hyung said and I winked at him.

"Watch and learn"I stood up from my seat and walked towards the blonde haired girl.

"Hi"I said in a flirting tone.

"Hello"She said nonchalantly and I was shocked. Because if I talk to girls they would faint or squeal but this Lisa girl is different.

I pecked her lips and her eyes widened.

"What the fuck?!"She cursed loudly causing our classmates to turn their attention towards us.

"Why the hell would you do that?!"She shouted at me in front of our classmates. good thing that our teacher isn't here yet.

"Didn't you like it?"I said and raised a brow as I placed my hands in my pocket.

"Not a single bit of it!"She shouted once again and this time she exited the room leaving me dumbfounded.

Hana broke up with me that time when she heard that I kissed Lisa.

We kept on arguing that time until we became a couple.

END OF FLASHBACK

My eyes fluttered open and I realized that I fell asleep dreaming about the past. I checked the time and it was 7:24 am so I slept like five minutes.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After that I wore my tight pants, white shirt and of course my timbs.

I went out of the guest room and I saw Lisa on the couch spacing out. I cleared my throat and she turned her gaze to me.

"I'm going out, I'm coming back tomorrow"I said and her brows crashed together.

"Are you serious?!"She raised her voice.

"Yes I am, what do you think"I said with no emotion. She looked away and sighed.

"Okay sure"Her voice cracked and my heart clenched.

I ignored the feeling and went out of our house.

~~~

"Happy Anniversary babe"I greeted and kissed her.

"Happy Anniversary"She seductively said and licked her lips. I raised a brow when I know what she is thinking.

"Wanna fuck?"I whispered on her ear and she winked.

LISA's POV

"Aww baby please stop crying, you will wake jungli up"I patted her back lightly but she still kept on crying. I groaned and placed her back on her crib gently.

I rushed towards the kitchen and quickly made her a milk. I shake her bottle while going upstairs.

When I entered our room I suddenly stepped onto a toy and I slipped as I landed onto the floor leaving a loud thud.

"Ahh!"I screamed in pain, I struggled to stand up and went to the bed. I grabbed my phone and called Jungkook hoping that he will pick up. But no, he didn't picked up.

I glance at the girls and sighed. I gave my best to stood up properly but the pain in my butt got much worse but I didn't mind, I still need to give jungsa her bottle.

~~~

AUTHOR'S POV

3:00 AM

Jungkook opened the front door and closed it gently. He went upstairs and opened their room. He saw Lisa sleeping peacefully and a smile crept onto his lips.

He laid beside her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He didn't know what has gotten into him usually he would just face the other way but now he is hugging her.

🍇

STREAM 'STAY GOLD' AND 'HYLT'
WE CAN DO THIS GUYS! FIGHTING!!