𝐗𝐈𝐕. Busan

AUTHOR's POV

The six of them started to place their belongings in their car. The car was big enough for them. Jungkook was the one who will drive since Busan is his hometown.

He glanced at the mirror above him and saw Bambam and Lisa flirting. He tightened his grip on the steering wheel as he felt that he will kill that guy any second now.

He focused on the road once again. He heard giggles at the back and curiosity started eating him. He looked at the mirror and saw Bambam getting closer to Lisa's face while she just remained frozen on her seat.

Just when Bambam was about to kiss her cheeks Jungkook pressed the break and they fell on their seats.

"What is wrong?"Jennie said annoyance was evident in her voice. Jungkook bit his lip trying to come up with an excuse.

"There is uhh...rat, yeah a rat"Jungkook said acting as if he was disgusted. They shook their head and started to mind their own business as Jungkook started driving.

"Stop that Bam"He heard Lisa. With no hesitation he glanced at the mirror and saw Bambam tickling Lisa while she just kept on laughing.

"B-Bam stop"Lisa tried to stop Bambam but he won't. Jungkook knew that Lisa hates it when someone tickles her.

"Bam!"Lisa shouted but he didn't listen, Jungkook had enough of him and clenched his jaw.

"Bam! She already said stop! So stop it!" Jungkook shouted making them all flinch. Jungkook started at Bambam with raging eyes while Bambam raised a brow.

"Why are you mad?"Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"You guys are too noisy, I can't focus on driving"Jungkook said and Bambam gave him a testing look.

"Are you perhaps...jealous?"Jungkook stopped the car and glared at Bambam.

"No I'm not! I would never get jealous because you have Lisa"Jungkook defended himself. .

"I didnt said that you are jealous because I have Lisa"

"Aish! you two stop talking! we need to go now!"Jennie scolded Bambam and Jungkook.

Jungkook glanced at Hana who is texting someone while giggling.

Maybe its her friend. He thought.

~~~

"

Wow"Hana whispered under her breath while staring at the big modern luxury house right in front of her.

"I didn't know that you are this rich Jungkook"Bambam said as he admired the house.

"By the way is your parents in there?"Lisa exited the car and stopped when she saw how big the house is.

"No, they are on a trip to America"Jungkook said nonchalantly and guided them towards the entrance.

"Big house, more money"Jungkook heard Hana mumbled.

"What?"Hana shook her head and Jungkook just shrugged it off.

"Oh my god, there's a swimming pool!"Lisa,started jumping like a little kid and Bambam chuckled at her cuteness.

He patted her head. "Be sure not to wear that bikini of yours or else"

"Or else what?"Bambam smirked.

"You'll see"Lisa shook her head and wandered her eyes around the house.

Jungkook heard what Bambam said and clenched his fist. He took a deep breath to calm himself down. Hana noticed that Jungkook is mad. She wrapped her arms around his waist while walk in towards the front door.

"Why are you mad Kookoo?"Jungkook had his eyes widened when Hana said that. Only Lisa knows that nickname because they made it up when they are still together.

"Kookoo?"Hana nodded.

"You told me to call you that if you are angry, because it will calm you down."She said and Jungkook smiled. He kissed her forehead.

"I love you Baby"

"I love you more kookoo"Hana tightened the hug and Jungkook just let her.

~~~

"Let's sleep first, I'm tired of driving"Jungkook whined as Taehyung and Bambam kept on pulling him out of the bed.

"We can sleep after we go to Uryukso Skywalker"Taehyung said as he pulled pulled Jungkook's foot.

"How many times do I have to remind you hyung, it's Oryukdo Skywalk not Uryukso Skywalker"Jungkook corrected Taehyung.

"Its just the same"Taehyung shrugged and helped Bambam to get him off the bed. And they successfully did it.

Both of the carried Jungkook towards the car and threw him on the backseat.

"Ouch!"

Jungkook fixed himself and glared at the both who is on the front seat. He wasn't even aware that Lisa was sitting beside him.

He wrapped his arms around her and she stayed stiff. Lisa mighty tapped Jungkook's shoulder and his eyes widened.

They both started at each other until he broke the eye contact. He looked around but her.

"Yah!  I saw the Jeon!"Both Bambam and Hana said.

"But I thought it was..Hana"Jungkook mumbled and stared at Lisa.

She's so beautiful. He thought

He closed his eyes when her scent entered his nose.

Damn, she smell so good. He thought

Soon enough they reached their destination and exited the car after parking it.

~~~

"Wow! this is so beautiful!!"Lisa exclaimed and started at the beautiful sunset. Bambam already saw this on kdramas.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and she just let him.

While Jungkook was staring at them he can't take it any more he punched the wall leaving a loud sound and grabbed all the attention of the people. Jungkook excused himself.

He just let his foot take him anywhere. He sat on a staircase and placed his hands on his face.

Hana followed him and asked if he was just okay.

"Shut up"Jungkook said calmly, not wanting to shout at her.

"Okay fine, take me to the mall later oka--"Jungkook clenched his fist.

"I said shut the fuck up!"He shouted and Hana flinched. She never saw Jungkook like this before.

"Okay fine!"She shouted back and left him there.

Do I really love Hana?. He thought.

🍇

Guys, I'm sad :(
please cheer me up.