𝐈𝐈𝐈. I wish

AUTHOR's POV

Lisa woke up with lights hitting her face. She was about to stand up when she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her.

She slowly leaned onto Jungkook and studied his features. She smiled at the view. She pecked his forehead and slowly untangle his hands on her waist.

But she remembered that he left yesterday making her frown.

She remembered that she fell on her butt last night and she hesitated to stand up. She stood up and she immediately sighed in relief.

She yawned and started stretching. She went downstairs and started cooking breakfast. She heard the twins giggling and a smiled crept onto her lips.

She went upstairs and peeked on their room seeing the twins having fun with each other. She glanced at Jungkook who is still sleeping. She decided not to wake him up.

She picked the girls up and went downstairs. She placed them on their play room and feed them.

~~~

"Lisa! I'm going out with my friends!"Jungkook shouted when Lisa couldn't take it anymore, she scolded him for hanging out with his friends instead of taking care of his child. For leaving all the chores for her.

He covered his ears not allowing Lisa's voice to went inside him.

"Stop! I have freedom, I can do whatever I want!"He shouted and Lisa gasped.

Lisa was about to say something when jungkook slammed the door shut leaving her. She was shocked by his sudden action. She heard the twins cry and she quickly went to the play room.

~~~

"I wish I never met her"Jungkook said as he kept on pressing the button on the machine trying to win the game.

He groaned when he lost the game against Taehyung.

"Why?"Taehyung asked and restarted the game.

"She's too noisy, she scolded me all the time even if I did nothing and the worst thing is I have no fucking freedom"Jungkook punched the air.

"Just divorce her and give her to me already"Taehyung joked.

"If her father wouldn't kill me I would've already divorced her last year"Jungkook said and rolled his eyes.

"And also sure! she's all yours if you want to break up with jennie noona"Jungkook said and smirked.

Taehyung slapped his arms and Jungkook winced in pain.

"Ouch! What was that for?!"Jungkook shouted.

"I was just joking you pabo, I love my jenjen"Taehyung glanced at his bracelet that is given by his lovely girlfriend Jennie.

"Dude just propose to her already"Jungkook nudged Taehyung.

"I'm still waiting for the right time okay"

"Ugh! I can't wait to divorce that piece of shit so I can marry Hana"Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair.

"Hana again?! I already warned you that she is a gold digger!"Taehyung's brows furrowed.