𝐗𝐗. Memories

JUNGKOOK's POV

My eyes fluttered open and looked around. My eyes searched for Lisa but I didn't saw her. I started panicking and immediately stood up from the bed, pushing the blanket away and opened the front door.

My eyes softened when I saw her playing with the kitten. The kitten jumped on the small rock and she giggled.

Damn. I miss that giggle so much.

And a memory flash in my mind.

-

"Kook! look at this!"Lisa called me and I walked towards her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder.

My eyes darted to where she is pointing at. I smiled when I saw a pair of small pink shoes.

"I'll buy that for our future kid."I kissed her cheeks and she giggled.

"That would be great"I held her hand and walked around the mall.

-

My heart fluttered at the memory. I glanced at Lisa again.

"Lily, come here"She called the kitten and I smiled.

"So she's a girl?"I raised a brow and she turned her attention towards me. "Oh Jungkook, no he's a boy but I've always, wanted to have a cat named Lily"Lisa said as she picked the kitten up.

"By the way are you still sick?"She asked with full of concern. She placed her palm on my forehead and sighed in relief.

"I'm glad that your good now, let's get going now"I nodded and she halted.

"Wait"She went back to the cabin and I patiently waited for her. She got back with the blanket on her hand.

"Yah, put it back, maybe someone will find it"Lisa shook her head and wrapped the blanket around me. I'm pretty sure that I look like superman now.

"Oh how long did I slept?"She stopped for a while.

"I don't know, six hours maybe"I nodded.

She smiled and held my hand. I felt her warm hands pressing against my cold ones. My heart fluttered again.

How much I miss this feeling.

And I remembered when we have our fist date as a couple.

-

"You idiot!"Lisa shouted as she chased me around the park.

"Jeon Jungkook! I swear I'll kick your ass when I catch you!"She ran faster but of course I'm Jeon Jungkook, I can run much faster than this.

"Give me back my ice cream!"I stopped running and her head bumped on me.

"Aww your so cute baby"I brushed my nose against her and pecked her forehead. She pouted.

"Please give me back my ice cream."She pleaded and I raised a brow and shook my head.

"Why eat ice cream when you have me"I smirked but she didnt get it, because she too innocent.