𝐗𝐗𝐗. Too much

LISA's POV

I was mentally and emotionally broken.

I left my kids at my parents house, I said that I was really busy these days. And I'm glad that they didn't noticed my red puffy eyes.

I'm not ready to tell them that Jungkook did something really bad to me. I was like isolated in my room. I didn't want to go out.

I wanted to cry to lessen the pain that was storming inside me but I couldn't. No tears came out, I just felt the pain.

I don't know anymore. I'll just end things with him. For the whole year, I thought that he still loves me. But turns out he was fucking another woman behind my back.

It hurts so much, I couldn't believe that Jungkook did that. He wasn't like this before.

Yes, people change. And I guess that he easily feel out of love towards me.

I tried to forget everything by closing my eyes but it only got things much worse. Our past memories keeps on popping out in my head and it annoys me.

I didn't want to think about him. Thinking about him makes me weak.

I slowly went out of my room and went to the kitchen get myself a glass of water.

Until someone opened the door and o flinched a little. Why do I flinch even though its just little things.

I turned around only to meet my fathers eyes. I can tell that he was really mad, well even though he had his resting face on he still looks mad but it was different.

And this one is much scarier and I didn't liked the way he looked at me.

"Where's your husband?"He said sternly that sends me shiver down my spine. I gulped and decided to come up with an excuse.

I didn't want to tell it to them...yet

"Come one Lisa, don't tryna make an excuse. As far as I know he did something very wrong to you"He said and I felt the pain again.

"I don't know, he left yesterday night. He said that he'll talk to me today"I explained.

"Divorce him, Lisa"

As much as I want to divorce him, something feels wrong every time thinking of that. I don't know why.

But I deserve to be happy, right?

I also want the kids to grow up with a father. But he's a cheater, he even choose to be with his girl than to bond with his daughters.

He fell out of love that easy. I hate him.

And he is totally a different person right now. I remember when we were still students, we used to fight all the time just because of that stupid kiss.

But when we confessed to each other he became a person that I never expect. He became sweet,  clingy, lovable and pervert...well sometimes.

I just love him so much.

But remembering what he did to me made my smile disappear instantly. It hurts so much, what did I ever do wrong for him to do this to me.