𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. Camp

AUTHOR's POV

"Hana! Lisa! wake up!"Jungkook knocked on the door and rushed towards his room to change his clothes.

"Lisa~yahh!"Jennie opened the door and shake gently lisa to wake her up. Jennie went to Hana and shake her just like what she did to Lisa, but Hana just slapped Jennie's hand away. Jennie's eyebrows knitted together and hit her face with a pillow.

"Yah! what the fuck is wrong with you?!"Hana shouted and Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Can you stop cursing, it's still early. You don't want to ruin my mood"Jennie was about to walk away from the room when Hana mumbled something and Jennie heard it causing her to stop on her tracks.

Jennie slowly turned around. "You want a slap or punch?" Hana gulped at Jennie's facial expression and her tone.

"Unniee, what time is it?"Lisa yawned and started stretching her body.

"You should ready yourself, we're having a camp"Jennie walked out of the room leaving lisa and Hana alone in the room.

"And who the fuck told you that you could sleep there?"Hana abruptly said and Jennie went in the room.

"Oh I knew it, your evil. Now lisa let's go, you don't wanna waste your time because of a bitch right."Lisa just nodded and followed jennie leaving Hana dumbfounded.

~~~

"Yay! We're here!"Lisa ran out of the car and Bambam stopped her.

"you don't want to get hurt again right?" Lisa pouted and hugged him. "My wound is already gone" Bambam glanced at her knees and saw her wound getting better.

"Well, just don't move touch okay?"Lisa nodded obediently. She went back to the car and removed her shoes as she grabbed a pair of slippers and brought it with her.

"Let's go over there"Jungkook pointed at the spot where they will enjoy their day.

Lisa hapilly skipped toward there and saw a river nearby. Lisa gasped at how beautiful it was and she went towards there.

"Omg! the water is so cold"Lisa exclaimed when she dipped her feet on the clear water. She wandered her eyes around the place and smiled.

"This place is so..beautiful"She mumbled.

She turned around and saw the others placing their things on the green grass and Lisa went towards them.

"Need some help?"Lisa raised a brow at Bambam who is placing his things on the grass. Bambam smiled and shook his head.

"I can handle this, I'll take yours later"

"No I'll take it"Lisa went back to the car and carried her things.

"Yeah you should carry your own things instead of letting the others carry yours"Jungkook rolled his eyes and Lisa's eyebrows furrowed.

"What is wrong with you?"Jungkook sarcastically chuckled and looked at her intensely.

Lisa glared at him. A small smirk appeared on his face. "Oh I'll tell you but you seem so weak, if I tell you you'll probably cry"Lisa clenched her fist.