𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈. Divorce

JUNGKOOK's POV

I was awaken up by the loud sound coming from the front door. Damn, I feel asleep in the kitchen while drinking.

I felt something warm on my stomach. I smiled at the view, the kitten was sleeping peacefully on my hoodie.

I placed him gently on the couch and went to towards the front door while closing my eyes by my headache.

I opened the door and saw Hana and a guy at her back. She was glaring at me and handed me a paper.

"Fill this up"I took the paper from her and realized it was divorce papers. I sighed in relief and grabbed the pen from her hand and started filling the papers up.

After I finished it, I handed it to her and was about to close the door when she stopped me.

"Aren't you feeling guilty or sad?"She raised her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and endured my headache.

"Look Hana, I loved you but that was before. I realized that we are not meant for each other and you never loved me."I sighed and continued.

"Also, you should be the one who should feel guilty because you just used me for money"I said and was about to close the door when Hana stopped me.

"But you left me in Busan Jungkook! You made your friends hate me!"She shouted and I chuckled sarcastically.

"It's your fault why I left you there! and I was not the one who let them hate you, you made them hate you so don't blame me Hana"I slammed the door making Hana and that Mingyu guy flinch.

I shrugged it off and went to my room and locked myself in there. I have nothing else to do without Lisa and our kids.

This time I feel like I'm useless. I need someone right now, but of course no one likes to be with me.

I groaned as my headache gotten much worse. I grabbed my hangover pills on the drawer and took one of it.

I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and immediately gulped the pill with the water.

I know lock in myself in my room will make me much worse. But I have nothing else to do.

Should I just watch a movie?

Nah that's boring, without them.

I sat on the couch and turned the television on.

"It's already August 30! The month is almost over!"I heard and I realized that my birthday is near.

But there is no point of celebrating my birthday if Lisa and my daughters isn't here.

Well my birthday isn't important.

Maybe I should just celebrate it by myself.

LISA's POV

I fixed myself before pressing the doorbell. I waited for good thirty seconds and he finally opened the door.

I smiled at him.

"Bam"I hugged him and he pushed me a little that made my smile drop instantly.

"Why are you here?"He said and I looked down.

"I'm here to apologize"He sighed.

"It's okay Lalisa, you should go now"Bambam said and was about to close the door when someone called him.

"Hey Bam, who is that?"I can easily tell that it was Mina, my classmate in highschool. But what is she doing here? I thought she she in Japan?

"Ooh its Lisa"Her smile was a bit off but I already know why she is acting like this.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you guys, I'll go now"I smiled and walked away while my head hanging low. I can't help but to feel sad that Bambam can't forgive me for what I've done.

I want to drink but unfortunately I don't have alcohol in my house so decided to go to a bar.

I'm not a fan of those places but I want to drink.

As I entered the bar the smell of alcohol, loud sounds and many couples kissing all over the room.

Oh god, I really hate this.

Everywhere I go, I see someone making out that made me uncomfortable, very uncomfortable.

I made a very wrong decision. Well because I see some dramas where the girl is heart broken, she hates this kind of places same as me but she when she came here, she found it comfortable.

But for me, I really hate this place.

I turned my heels and went out of the bar and I was surprised when I bumped into someone.

"I'm really sorry"I bowed and look up to the person.

"Jungkook?"

"Lisa?"

JUNGKOOK's POV

I'm surprised seeing here in this place knowing that she doesn't like bars.

"What are you doing here?"I asked her and she just stayed silent for some seconds.

"Because I think that this place would be great but it's not"She said and she covered her face with her hands.

"And Jungkook, I'm really sorry for what happened. I didn't know what had gotten into me that time"She explained.

"Its okay, It was also my fault because I was not using my mind properly that time too"I scratched my nape and she just stayed silent.

"So, let's pretend that it didn't happened"She said and I sighed as I nodded.

I noticed that she felt a little bit uneasy, maybe because she is uncomfortable around me.

"I'll go now"She said and walked away.

I sighed as I watched her small figure slowly disappearing from my sight. Honestly, I wanna hug her that time and tell her not to leave me just like that but she left again.

Maybe she hates me for what I did.

I sighed in frustration and decided not to enter the bar and went home.

🌻

I feel bad for all of them :(