𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. Give You All

Jungkook was glad that Lisa gave him a chance to prove himself. He was overjoyed the fact that he could spend plenty of his time with them.

But happiness is only temporary. His heart clenched knowing that all of this is only temporary but it is much better than nothing.

He stood up from the couch leaving his two beautiful daughters on the living room playing with their stuff toys.

He came back with a box of ice cream on his hand. He scooped some of it and let them eat it.

Jungsa's hand made its way towards the ice cream as she took a scoop of it with her hands, wiping it on her dad's face.

Jungkook stood there frozen on his spot  as he took a while to realize what just happened, he saw his two beautiful daughters laughing like there's no tomorrow as his lips tugged upwards forming a smile.

He stared his daughters in awe. He never knew that his heart could be so full by just staring at this two beautiful arts. What more if Lisa was here, his heart would probably burst by too much happiness.

Lisa left earlier, putting all of her trust on Jungkook for taking care of their daughters. She said that she's going to meet someone which is probably her new soon to be husband. Thinking of that made his head spin so he shrugged it off. He was glad that she still trust him with his daughters.

And about the divorce papers, Jungkook still did not signed it. He didn't want them to divorce so soon, he just wanted to enjoy his time with them who is still carrying his last name for the last time.

Jungkook giggled as his girls started wiping each others faces with ice cream, leaving a big mess on the table and on their faces.

He laughed and started taking pictures of them with the chocolate ice cream spread on their faces. Jungkook hates the sticky feeling by the ice cream but he forgot it almost an instant when both of them threw an ice cream on his face.

Lisa witnessed what just happened to the three of them and she couldn't help but to feel happy about it. She finally saw Jungkook having a great time with his daughters.

But her smile faded when she remembered that horrible things that he did. It was all in the past, a few more weeks and they'll finally let each other go.

Jungkook didn't seem to notice her presence since he was too busy laughing while wiping ice cream on their faces.

"Thanks for taking care of them, you can go home now"Lisa decided to speak up and caught all of their attention.

"Lisa, uhm I'm sorry for the mess"Jungkook stood up from his seat as he went to find a towel to wipe the mess off.

"No need to worry, I can handle it. You can go him now"Lisa forced a smiled as she grabbed the towel from Jungkook's hand and gestures him to go out. But Jungkook being Jungkook, he didn't listen.

"No I insist, i made the mess so I'll clean up"He expected Lisa to argue more but she just gave up, she doesn't have any energy to argue with him.

"Okay fine then, you clean the whole house."Lisa made her way upstairs leaving Jungkook stunned.

"Well, at least I get to stay here much longer"He started to clean up his daughters.

•••

Lisa went downstairs checking up her daughters only to find Jungkook sleeping on the couch with his daughters wrapped around his arm sleeping peacefully.

As much as she wanted to kick Jungkook out of here, she can't let her anger towards him overtake her since her daughters enjoyed their time with their father.

She started to tear up knowing that this won't last forever, the feeling that she used to feel every time she saw Jungkook has started to fade.

She started wondering, is there something wrong about her that made Jungkook fell for another woman. She blamed him for all of this, because of him all of this happened when it was literally half her fault because she wasn't enough.

Jungkook was awaken by the so un of someone sobbing, he was still tired from all the chores that he did, he wasn't used at doing all of the chores since their maid always do it, they're rich after all.

"Lisa? Why are you crying?"His gaze set upon her as she quickly wipe her tears away and quickly hid her face behind her hands in embarrassment.

"Uhm nothing! I just came down get myself a glass of water. I was watching something emotional earlier"Lisa tried her best to maintain her normal voice and with the luck on her side, she succeeded.

"Its already late, you should go home now"

"Have you eaten anything?"Completely ignoring her question, Jungkook gently placed their children on their cribs as he asked Lisa.

"Yes, actually I ate pizza while watching the movie. Its already nine, you need to go home"Lisa lied about eating pizza, she was hungry and missed his dishes that he used to cook for her.

"But this is my home"Jungkook joked but Lisa didn't gave a damn about it, and he realized she was already pissed.

Jungkook was about to say something when Lisa's stomach grumbled. Her eyes widened as he stared at Jungkook who was already chuckling.

"I'll cook for you first"Jungkook made his way towards the kitchen but Lisa was quick enough to stop him.

"No you don't have to, I can cook too"

"Yeah right, and then the next day I will receive a news the your kitchen burned down"Lisa rolled her eyes at his comment.

Why the hell is he acting like nothing happened?!

"Jungkook you're crossing the line right now, why are you so stubborn and annoying? Just get out!"Lisa shouted as Jungkook's smile disappeared.

He realized the he was crossing the line, he kept on ignoring her when she tells him to go home.

Very good Jungkook! You failed for making her see that you love her!

With a heavy heart he walked to the front door as he faced her.

"I'm sorry Lisa, I should've listened"With that he went out of the house leaving Lisa who was slowly regretting to telling him those harsh words. He was just trying to cook her favorite food.

She sighed and just ordered a pizza.

=====

A few more chapters left!!!!