𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. Finally

LISA's POV

I finally have the courage the say this to Bambam!

I took a deep breath when I saw him approaching me. My hands started sweating and my heart started beating rapidly against my chest. I gulped when he is already in front of me.

"Bam"I said in a soft voice and he hummed in response. I took a deep breath before speaking.

"I think this is..."I stopped hesitating to say it.

"the right time"I continued. I noticed that he is confused.

"Bam, I-I think four years is enough"I glanced at him and held his hands. He was still puzzled.

"Bam, I like you too"I looked down trying to hide my face of embarrassment. I waited for his response bit didn't got one so I tilted my head and saw Bambam with his poker face on.

My grip on his hands loosen when I saw his reaction. "I'm---" I got cut off when he started jumping and shouting like an idiot.

"Yes! Lisa finally likes me! Wohoo!"He shouted not caring about the people that is staring at him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and carried me. I giggled and he suddenly leaned his face closer to mine.

But I quickly covered his face with my hands. "Nuh uh, not that fast Bam"He gently placed me down and pouted.

"Just kiss me on the cheeks"He pointed at his cheeks and I rolled my eyes playfully. I gave him a peck on his cheek and blushed.

"Aww don't be shy, Lisa"He caressed my cheeks and I hit his arm.

"So wanna go to the movies?"Bambam asked. I raised one of my brow as I crossed my arms on my chest.

"Is that even a question?"She grabbed Bambam's arms and linked my arms with him.

~~~

After going to the cinema.

I shoved the steak in my mouth and glanced at Bambam who is staring at me.

"What?"I raised a brow as he shook his head and chuckle. "Aww cmon Bam"

"I just...felt happy to have you"He smiled looking away. I fixed my gaze upon him and a smile crept onto my lip.

"Aww your so sweet Bam"I said as I wiped my fake tears. He chuckled.

We continued eating when an annoying voice caught our attention. "Jungkook oppa, please bring me to the mall after this"

Wait. Is that Jungkook's wife?

She is clinging onto Jungkook's arms and he looked annoyed. Well she is annoying, you can tell just by looking at her.

"Stop it Hana, we're in a restaurant don't you see"Jungkook scolded her and she pouted.

No offense but, she looks like a duck on that face. I shook my head and minded my own business.

"Oh Jungkook, your here too!"Bambam said as I look at the side seeing Jungkook and his wife on the table beside us.

I smiled at his wife named Hana but she only rolled her eyes. Uhh.. excuse me?