𝐗𝐈𝐗. Lost

AUTHOR's POV

"Ahh, Jeon Jungkook. It hurts, you said it wouldn't hurt!!"Lisa shouted as she tightened her grip on Jungkook's arm and placed her other hand on his bare chest.

"Well if you won't move to much the
n it wouldn't hurt!"Lisa screamed once again when Jungkook pushed it back.

"Ahh! Are you crazy?! Why would you push it back?"Lisa smacked Jungkook's head.

"Stop being stubborn, then I'll pull it out"Lisa calmed herself down by breathing in and out. Jungkook accidentally pushed it and Lisa screamed again.

"Fuck! Keep quiet"Jungkook shushed her and was about to pull it out when Lisa shouted that made him stop.

"How can I keep quiet when you keep on pushing it back!"

"Let's just wait so the pain will go away"Lisa said and groaned in pain.

After a few moments Lisa felt the pain fading away and she tapped Jungkook's shoulder.

"Are you ready?"Lisa nodded and gulped. Jungkook pulled the small thorn out of Lisa's foot and automatically grabbed his shirt that is next to him and ripped it into half.

He carried Lisa to the river and washed her small wound. After that he wrapped a small piece of his shirt on her wound.

"There, next time be careful"Jungkook said and placed Lisa gently on the ground.

"This all is your fault"Lisa crossed her arms on her chest and Jungkook sighed.

"If you listened to me this wouldn't happen"Lisa sarcastically chuckled.

"Wow, so your blaming me now"Lisa rolled her eyes.

They were currently lost in the middle of the forest. Lisa tried to call her boyfriend but her phone died and Jungkook didn't brought his phone with him.

"We need to stop this, we should find our way back now"Jungkook stood up and Lisa,did the same. Lisa limped towards Jungkook.

"Yah wait for me you idiot"Lisa kept on limping and Jungkook sighed. He went in front of her with his back facing her. He knelt and lisa stared at his back, confused.

"Aish, ride my back"Jungkook said and Lisa awkwardly wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his waist. She rested her chin on his head and he started walking.

They heard a small foot steps behind them and Jungkook turned around and saw a little kitten. The kitten has green eyes and white fur.

Lisa awed at the sight. Lisa reached her hand for the kitten but she obviously can't reach it.

Jungkook sighed and was about to walk when lisa stopped him.

"We're just gonna leave that poor cute kitten here in the dark cold scary woods?"Lisa pouted and tears started to form in her eyes. Her heart clenched looking at the poor kitten that looks lonely.

"The kitty can survive without us"Jungkook said and heard Lisa's small sobs.

"But the kitty looks so lonely out here"Lisa pouted and Jungkook smiled at how cute she is. He knows that Lisa loves animals so much, especially cats.