𝐈𝐗. Her

BAMBAM's POV

"But bam, I'm shy"She covered her face with her hands. I tucked some strands of her hair behind her ear and smiled.

"Don't be, your beautiful"I said and she flushed.

"Stop that...your making me blush"she looked away and I chuckled.

"If that's the case, just be mine already"I wiggled my eyebrows. "I'm still finding the right time bam"

"Yes I know that, I'm just teasing you"I pinched her cheeks and stood up from the couch.

"Let's go?"I offered my hand towards her and she gladly accepted it.

"Sure"

JUNGKOOK's POV

I went to a restaurant where me Taehyung hyung, Bambam and the girl named Lisa that is not my ex wife will meet.

I sat on a random table and decided to play some games while waiting for them.

5 minutes later...

I felt someone's presence in front of me, I tilted my head and saw Taehyung hyung and Jennie noona.

"Oh noona, your here"I inserted my phone in my pocket and they sat down across me. I heard her sigh and she spoke.

"Yes I am, I wanted to know what Taehyung is doing"Taehyung rolled his eyes earning a smack from Jennie.

"Yah, I'm not cheating on you okay"Taehyung said nonchalantly.

"I can't trust you that easily"Jennie said and someone entered the restaurant grabbing our attention. And my world stopped when I saw her.

Lisa...

AUTHOR's POV

Jungkook choked on his saliva when he saw his ex wife Lisa. He thought that maybe he was just hallucinating. He glanced at Taehyung and Jennie looking at Bambam and Lisa in disbelief.

He tapped Taehyung's shoulder. "Hey hyung, can you slap me?"Taehyung raised a brow.

"What?! are you crazy"Jungkook shook his head.

"Please do it hyung"Jungkook pleaded.

"Just be sure that you won't beat the shit out of me when I do it, okay?"He nodded. Taehyung raised his hands and before he could land it onto Jungkook's cheeks, Bambam stopped him.

"Yah, guys what are you doing?"Bambam raised a brow.

"Ask Jungkook since he asked me to slap him"Taehyung said and Jennie rolled her eyes. Bambam stared at Jungkook in disbelief.

"Are you crazy or what? why would you ask Taehyung to slap you?"Bambam asked.

"Uhh because I-I thought I was hallucinating"Jungkook gulped hoping that they will believe him.

"Hallucinating? What do you mean?"Jungkook noticed his puzzled face and glanced at Lisa who was silently watching them.

"I just can't believe it that uhh you are still courting her for uh four years?"Jungkook reasoned, Taehyung and Jennie nodded at what Jungkook said.