𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗. Space

JUNGKOOK's POV

I can't believe that this is happening. I can't move or shout I was too happy to do that. I just stayed still on my spot and look in my surroundings, my heart beating rapidly against my chest.

Words can't explain how much happy I am right now. I inhaled the air and released a deep sigh.

I slowly stood up and rushed out of the building. I saw Hana running towards me. Ooh I forgot this is the building where Hana's apartment is located.

"Jungkook! Can you please give me some money. You see my mom is sic--"I shushed her by my fingers and smirked.

"Save it, I'm breaking up with you"That's what I said before making my way to the elevator.

"W-what? why are you doing this? because you love that stupid bitch again?!"She shouted to the point that she was almost crying but I couldn't care less.

"The only bitch here is you, now stop whining because that doesn't make you money"She stayed silent and a smirked appeared on my mouth.

"Say goodbye to my money"And for the last time I glared at her and she fumed in anger that made me chuckle.

The elevator door closed and waited for how many seconds until I reached the lobby.

I went to my car and drove towards our house. I gulped as I saw the light in the kitchen opened.

Its Lisa.

I fixed my hair and opened the door, I went to the kitchen and saw Lisa sitting on the chair and her back was facing me.

She knew that I was already there but she just stayed still on her seat. And it kinda made me nervous. I bit my lower lip and opened my mouth to say something but was stopped when she spoke.

"Since when?"Her soft voice filled my ear that made me wanna cuddle her and forget all the bad things that we've been though.

"What?"

"Don't act like you don't know what I was saying"Her voice got more stern and loud this time.

"I really don't know baby"I was about to speak something when she stopped me.

"Since when did you cheated!"She shouted and I flinched a bit at how loud it was. Well I was used to her shouting at me but it wasn't that loud.

And why'd she know that?

She turned around with a smirk on her face, but I also noticed those tears on her eyes.

"Wondering why I know that you're cheating?"She sniffed and tucked some strands of her long hair to the back of her ear.

"Well your friend, Taehyung told me"I clenched my fist and immediately loosen it since I knew that it was entirely my fault because I'm the one who cheated.

She deserves to know it but I don't want her to leave me.

"Lisa"I took a step closer to her but she stopped me.

"Don't come near me! Just tell me when!"I started to tear up, I expected this to happened.

"L-last year"I mumble but she managed to hear it. She looked at me with full of disappointment, sadness, disbelief, anger. Her emotions were mixed.

"Why'd you even stay?! You're just making me suffer! So that's the reason why you kept on coming home late! And instead of celebrating your daughters birthday, you're out there fucking the slut of yours!"At this point she didn't care if she broke down in front of him, it was his fault why she is like this.

And it hurts me so fucking much.

"Lisa, please don't leave me"I pleaded with tears falling down from my eye.

"Well, you could've thought of that first before cheating on me"She shake her hand out of my grip.

"You could've told me first that you don't love me anymore than to stay here, you're making it more complicated that it already was! There's no point of this marriage if I am the only one who loves you! I can't believe it that I just fell for your traps for a whole damn year!"She sobbed and wiped her tears.

"Lisa, I'm sorry. I never wanted to do this"My hand caressed her soft cheek but she slapped it away immediately.

"But you did"

"Baby, I truly regretted it please give me another chance. I'll prove you that I still love you"With tears falling down I hugged her small body.

"Let me go, you cheater"

Well I deserved that.

"Lisa, I only used her for my pleasure"I spoke nothing but truth. And I was disgusted at myself, well I should be. Lisa doesn't deserve any of this.

But God has already given me a chance to make things right so this time, I won't give up.

I'll do anything for Lisa, to gain her trust again. Even if it takes forever. I may sound desperate but I just love her so much that I can't afford to loose her.

"Fuck you Jungkook! I am your wife! I can pleasure you, make love to you but you chose to do it with her!"She pushed me and her words hit me.

She's right, I was dumb enough to fuck another girl when I can make love to my wife.

The next move she made me shocked. She kissed me, but it was rough. I couldn't feel the love through that kiss.

She bit my lower lip and starts to suck it and I started to taste blood. I pushed her slightly and I wiped the blood on my lips.

"What is wrong with you?"I asked her.

"That's what you want right? To fuck!"She made a move again but I didn't let her.

"Please stop this Lisa"I said and she fell on the floor..crying. Her sobs hurts me and it immediately made me weak.

I crouched down to her level a hugged her. "I know how much you hate right now baby, I'll give you space for now. But please don't leave me"I kissed her forehead softly. I wanted to check the kids but I guess this is not the right time.

I sighed and walked out of the house feeling empty.

🌻

kskskskdkskx I feel like I made the story much worse that it already was😭

I made Jungkook regret a bit because when the accident happened he immediately went back, soooo yeah.

And if you don't like it, just comment here and I'll edit the chap! don't be shy, let me hear you thoughts!!😁❤