𝐗𝐗𝐈. Caught

AUTHOR's POV

"Lisa!"Jennie shouted as she engulfed Lisa with a hug.

"Oh my god, what happened to your foot? And why is Jungkook wrapped with that thing? Wait Jungkook are you naked? Where did you get that ca---"Lisa cut her off.

"Unnie calm down"Lisa took a deep sigh and explained everything what happened.

"So you have seen Jungkook's abs?"Bambam raised a brow and Lisa started at him in disbelief.

"Yah! I do not like abs!"Lisa defended herself and Hana rolled her eyes.

"Oh cmon just tell the truth Lisa, no can resist my Jungkook's abs"Hana smiled sarcastically as she clung onto Jungkook. He tried free himself but he annoying Hana is when he will reject her.

"Here"Taehyung handed his shirt to Jungkook and he accepted it. He mumbled thanks before letting the blanket fall on the ground and his perfect body displayed in front of them.

Even Jennie was shocked at how Jungkook's body is so perfect. Taehyung covered her eyes as he glared playfully at Jungkook.

"Yah no need to boast your body"Taehyung rolled his eyes and held his tummy as he squished it. He pouted.

He started to feel insecure by his body. "What's wrong baby?"Jennie worriedly asked.

Taehyung just stayed silent and she sighed. "It's okay Tae, I still love you even if you don't have it"Taehyung smiled.

"Ugh, Oppa I have to pick up this call"Hana excused herself and went to the car.

"Let's just go home"Lisa stopped Bambam.

"No! I told you I'm fine"

"You need to rest Lisa"Lisa shook her head.

"Cmon Bam, it's just a little wound"Bambam groaned as he held Lisa's hand.

"What if it gets infected?"

"No it wont"Bambam sighed in defeat knowing that Lisa is so stubborn.

"Okay fine, just sit down I'll find some dried sticks that we can use later"Lisa nodded and sat on the ground.

Jungkook glanced at Hana that is leaning on the car while giggling. Curiosity started eating him and he didn't even noticed that his feet was taking him towards her.

Her voice got clearer every step he take. "Bye, I love you too Mingyu. Don't worry I will take all of Jungkook's wealth soon"Jungkook widened his eyes in shock.

He just can't believe it that Hana will do this to him.

Jungkook cleared his throat when Hana ended the call. She flinched a bit and slowly faced him, fear was evident on her face.

"Uhh J-Jungkook"She gulped.

"Who is Mingyu?"Hana shivered at how cold Jungkook's voice was. She bit her lower lip trying to come up with a stupid excuse.

"Mingyu I-is my...cousin"She lied as Jungkook lifted one of his eyebrows. Hana gulped at how Jungkook stared at her.

"Do you think i'm that dumb to believe that?"Jungkook smirked.

"Let's divorce"Those words made Hana widened her eyes in shock. She can't believe it that Jungkook will divorce her just because of that call.

"Are you serious?!"

"It's a p-prank Jungkook! Its not true! I'm not using you for money"She knelt down as she held his hand.

He yanked his hands away. He stared at her with hate and disgust. He sighed and spoke.

"Don't lie Hana, you got caught."He walked away leaving her crying.

LISA's POV

I looked around trying to find Jungkook and I saw him feeling down and headed towards the river.

I stood up and glanced at Taehyung and Jennie who is mind in their own business. Bambam is still picking up sticks.

My feet took me towards him.

He didn't notice me yet so I carefully sat beside him.

"I'm sorry"He said making me flinch.

"Sorry for what?"

"Because I accused you for lying"He said calmly and it caught me off guard. I sat frozen in my spot.

"I heard her talking to that Mingyu guy earlier"He started at his feet. I want to talk but no words came out from my mouth so I just stayed silent.

I closed my eyes feeling the warm breeze on my skin as my bangs parted exposing my forehead. I didn't mind covering it.

"So do you forgive me?"He glance at me for a second and turned his head away immediately.

"Yes, of course I forgive you"I patted his back and smiled. He just stared at me intensely making my heart beat rapidly against my chest.

Damn.

His gaze is making me melt. He leaned closer and glanced at my lips and back to my eyes.

I gulped. This is not good, so not good. I have a boyfriend but I can't resist it. I slowly closed my eyes waiting for him to kiss me when I felt nothing.

I opened my eyes when I felt a heavy thing on my shoulder and saw Jungkook  reading his head on my shoulder.

"Can we stay like this a while? I need someone to comfort me"I hummed and started caressing his head.

JUNGKOOK's POV

Damn.

She ran her fingers through my hair and I closed my eyes inhaling her scent. I miss her so much.

I wanted to kiss her so bad but I know it's wrong. I'm so dumb.

I can't accept the fact that she already found someone better than me. Well it's all my fault.

"Hey what are you guys doing here?"Bambam said out of nowhere. We turned around seeing him carrying lost of sticks.

"Ohh we're just watching the sun set"Lisa said and I nodded.

And something popped in my mind that made me stood up immediately. "Bam, let's go home now!"I panicked.

"But I thought---"I cut him off by dragging him and Lisa towards the car.

"It's an emergency Bam, wait I'll call V-hyung and Jennie noona"

I'm gonna make things right.

🍇

Yey! I'm back with another boring and short chapter!! HAHAHAH sorry if I made you guys wait.