𝐕. Changing the past

OK I unpublished this chapter earlier because it has lots of typos

───※ ·❆· ※───

JUNGKOOK's POV

I'm here on the top of a random building. I punched the wall repeatedly causing my knuckles to bleed.

"I hate that bitch so much!"I rested my back on the wall and ruffled my hair in frustration.

"Why did I even marry her on the first place!"I shouted

I was about to go back to Hana's apartment when a girl stopped me. She was smiling brightly at me and I just gave her a weird look.

"Excuse me"I moved to the side and she copied my actions with a smile plastered on her face.

I moved to the left and again she copied my actions.

"Do I know you?Do you want something from me?"I asked and she raised a brow.

"YOU want something from ME"She said emphasizing the word 'you' and 'me'. I looked at her from head to toe.

"Who are you to talk to me like that?"I gave her my coldest look but she didnt budge.

"Your really getting in my nerv--"

"Woah woah Jeon Jungkook calm down, I'm just being helpful here, You wanted to go back to the past right?"The girl asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Tss..there's no use if I go back to the past, I will just repeat my mistake"I ruffled my hair. I heard her sigh.

"And can you please get out of my way"She shook her head.

"Wait I forgot to introduce myself to you, my name is jenchulichaeng, you can call me kween. And I can bring you back to the past, thats the least I can help"She gave me her brightest smile but it still creep me out. I bursted out laughing by what she said.

I wiped my tears away from laughing "Do you actually think that I am still a kid that believes that fantashit"I scoffed.

"Well if you don't believe me then don't"She was about to leave when I stopped her.

"Wait your serious right?"She raised a brow. "What do you think?" She smirked.

She tapped my forehead twice and I felt sleepy. And soon darkness engulfed me.

~~~

AUTHOR's POV

Jungkook lazily stood up from his bed from waking up. He walked towards the bathroom half awake while scratching his stomach.

He stood up in front of the mirror in his bathroom and started blinking as his vision got clearer.

At first he was still looking around. And it suddenly hit him.

"What the fuck?!"He shouted and went out of the bathroom. He saw his old room. He looked at the calendar.

March 3 2016

He chocked on his saliva. His door suddenly opened and saw his mom breath in in and out heavily while glaring at Jungkook.

Oh he remembered this when the time Jungkook accidentally broke her glasses or should I say purposely so his mother won't see him playing overwatch in midnight.

"You stayed up last night playing overwatch am I right?!"His mom shouted through gritting her teeth.

"No"He simply answered. "Oh yes, you even broke my glasses"His mom showed him the video that he broke his glasses.

"You took a video of me?"

"I purposely set the camera on so I can see what you are doing, now come here let me teach you a lesson"His mom smirked and he gulped.

"Wah! eomma! Please stop"His mom caught him and started spanking his legs and butt using her hands.

"Eomma"Jungkook whined and he managed to free himself from his mothers grip as he quickly escaped his room but he accidentally bumped into a chair causing him to fall down leaving a bruise on his cheek.

[A/N: Just imagine that there is blood on it]

"Ouch"Jungkook slowly stood up with one hand covering his bruise. He hissed in pain when he touched it. His mom followed him and flicked his forehead.

"Thats what you get for breaking my glasses and for playing overwatch all night!"She shouted.

"Aish mom do we have a band aid?"Jungkook asked and his mom sighed.

"On top of my drawer"She said as she went to the table and prepared breakfast.

Jungkook went to his mothers room and grabbed the band aid. He turned around and saw 'CHANGE THE PAST TO CHANGE THE FUTURE' that is written on the wall. He rubbed his eyes and saw nothing.

He pinched himself and realized that he wasn't dreaming.

~~~

Jungkook can't believe it that he is back 4 years ago. The time when he kissed Lisa. He is in the classroom where the dare happened. And he decided not to play with them.

"Yo Jungkook what happened to your cheek?"He said poking the band aid as I hissed in pain. He slapped Jimin's hands away.

"It's none of your business"He rolled his eyes.

"Seems like you are in a bad mood today, do you want to play truth or dare?"Jimin raised a brow and Jungkook shook his head.

"That game is for girls"Jungkook said acting as if he is disgusted.

"No it's not truth or dare is fun, well if you don't want to then fine"Jungkook sighed in relief.

"Hey Lisa"Bambam sat beside Lisa. Jungkook remembered that if he didn't kissed Lisa that time Bambam wouldn't sat beside her.

He bit his lip excitedly when he remembered that he will meet up with Hana later.

~~~

"Hana I love you"Jungkook spoke and Hana smiled.

"Of course I know that"She gently hit his arm and they chuckled.

So this would've happened if I didnt kissed that bitch. Jungkook thought and smiled.

"You seem so happy Today? What's up?"

"The sky of course"Hana rolled her eyes by Jungkook's answer.

"That's not funny"She pouted. He cringed at the sight. But Lisa if effortlessly cute even if she don't pout.

Aish, why am I even thinking about that bitch. Jungkook shrugged and glanced at Hana. He slowly leaned towards her and claimed her lips.

🍇

Random question! Where are you from?

I'm from Philippines btw💜🇵🇭