𝐗𝐈. Not him

LISA's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I realized that Bambam was still hugging me. I smiled and hugged him tighter. He moved a little making me look at him. And I fell onto the ground when I saw a shirtless Jungkook.

"W-what are you doing here?!"I grabbed my pencil that is on the table and Jungkook sat up. Still half awake.

"Ahh! oh my god!"I shouted when he suddenly stood up and he held my wrist. "Yah Jungkook~ahh we are not that close, we are just classmates before, and also in too young to be raped"I said struggling to get his hands off me.

"Pfft..too young? Your already twenty four and.."He leaned closer to my ear and I leaned backwards.

"I have a wife"He whispered and I pushed him.

"You have a what? then what are you doing here? And don't tell me that your wife is gonna punch me If she knew that you are here"Many thought were flooding in my mind and he snapped me back to reality.

"Your the one who told me to stay here"He said ignoring the other questions as he ran his fingers through his hair and I gulped.

That was hot....shut up Lisa! he has a wife!!

"But I thought you were....."

"Bambam"He continued and I nodded.

"Well you were hallucinating that time"He wore his shirt back and stood up from the bed.

~~~

We both went out of my room and saw my mom happily placing the foods on the table. I smiled and hugged her.

"Good morning mom!"I greeted her. She  gave me a warm smile and signaled the both of us to sit on the chair.

"uhh mo--I mean Mrs. Manoban, thank you for the breakfast but I have to go now my wife has been looking for me"Jungkook bowed and my mom has her eyes widened.

"You have a wife Bam?!"She placed her palm on her mouth and I chuckled. "No mom, he is Jungkook. He is my classmate in college and he is a good friend."I explained and I noticed her puzzled face.

"But you said he was Bambam last night"She pointed at Jungkook that was awkwardly watching us.

"I just drinked too much alcohol that time"She nodded.

"Okay Jungkook, have a nice day!"My mom bid him goodbye and he went out of the house.

JUNGKOOK's POV

I opened the door of my car when I saw a little child playing with his car. I smiled at the sight and remembered jungli and jungsa.

I shrugged the thought off and drove back to my house.

~~~

No matter how much hard I try to forget about the kids but they kept on popping out in my mind. kicked the air as I opened the front door.

I was welcomed by the scent of alcohol and my nose scrunched.

I went upstairs and opened our room. I saw Hana peacefully sleeping on our bed.

I sat on the bed and scanned her face. She shifted a little and the blanket that was covering her went down a litte exposing her boobs.

He licked his dry lips and covered her again with the blanket. Her body didn't turned Jungkook on. He remembered the time when Lisa and him did it for the first time, she was just wearing a hoodie and pants but she looks so tempting and beautiful in every way.

Aish stop thinking about her Jungkook.

"Jungkook? when did you arrived?"She asked while rubbing her eyes. I sighed and sat up.

"Just now"She nodded as if I wasn't a big deal at all. If she was Lisa she would prolly kill me. I smiled when I remembered the time when she hit me with a spatula.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?"Hana asked and I just shook my head "I just remembered the time when we have our first date"I smiled and she just nodded.

She tapped my shoulder and I set my gaze upon her. "Can you buy me a Louis Vuitton hand bag?"My eyebrows knitted together.

"You will just throw it like last week"I sighed and she rolled her eyes.

"Well that Gucci bag is old anyway"She nonchalantly said. I sighed in annoyance. Old? But she just bought it last week.

"Are you serious Hana? Learn to save some money"I stood up and she said something making me stop from my tracks.

"What? I thought you had lots of money? Then now your telling me to save some money?! What kind of person are you Jungkook?"She furiously said and when out of the room while stomping her feet heavily on the floor.

"Oh and by the wear your clothes!"I shouted. Why is she naked anyway? and did she drink alcohol?

I shook my head and the twins suddenly popped in my mind and I groaned.

They didn't even exist in this life.

I closed the door of the room and went to the bed again to think about things. I heard a loud thunder from outside, I remembered Lisa...

She was scared of thunders, she would insert herself in my arms. Then I remembered Jungli and Jungsa. They threw their toys towards me when the rain started pouring. I don't know what has gotten into them.

I didn't even noticed that my tears were already flowing like a river on my cheeks.

Isn't It weird? Happy memories makes you cry...

But I don't love them right?

Ugh! I don't know anymore! I love Hana much more than them!

[A/N: Oh really Jungkook?]

So stop thinking about that stupid Lisa, Jungli and Jungsa. Just think about Hana.

I forced myself to think about Hana but failed. They will always the first one that I think when I wake up, before I sleep.

I don't know anymore. This is so stressful.

You love Hana, Jungkook. I said to myself.

🍇

AHH!! OMG! irreplaceable wife just ranked #1 in Liskook. Yay!

thank you so much for reading guys! love youuu💜.